You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, May 20th 2011, 6:39pm

сlient does not work

Hunting is only loaded to 68%. Can not beat the monsters and collect resources. When I press the button "location" shows a gray screen with "На сервере ведутся профилактические работы. Попробуйте зайти через некоторое время."
Reinstalled the client. The problem remained. What should I do?

Through a browser it works. The problem in the game client

Admins i will not use foul language, but my connection was all good, i refresed my client several times during this fight
http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?fight_id=105177663
and i got killed by time out. cuz i was loaded in fight but the opponent was not at all. that sucks. when opponent was loading all it was showing an hourglass moving up and down and it didnot load at all. at last i got killed by timeout. and i refreshed client. got killed again. it showed me 4 times i got killed by timeout. then i watched fight thru another player. that sucks, i was with full. just the opponent and fight buttons didnot load. i was able to use giant and power. I lost my valor and broke my belts. it is not my first time, i complained about this several times and what you say is clear cache. do you have any other solution?

and when i stun, i sometimes hit 2 hits, and sometimes only 1 hit

http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?fight_id=105178893

this fight too. wtf?

another example here admins, please do something, i was able to use my giant, 2 gr8 lifes, but was unable to see either Acro in my screen or my fight box,[shows- hit leeg/body/head]
http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?fight_id=105180641
-EM-

Friday, May 20th 2011, 8:36pm

i have exactly the same problem :cry:
same message same with hunt, cant click backpack or location either.
mine started after the maintainence this afternoon when game was open again.

Friday, May 20th 2011, 9:56pm

Me too...same message...client doesn't work

Friday, May 20th 2011, 10:35pm

I dont use client, but I have error, items and miscs cant load in my backpack.

Tuesday, June 7th 2011, 4:00pm

up.
the problem is not solved
-EM-

Friday, June 10th 2011, 3:10pm

Please update your Microsoft Internet Explorer to the latest version. Also if you have Dot.Net components installed, make sure they are up to date.
:drink:

Tuesday, June 14th 2011, 10:33am

+1, my client fight not loads, but in firefox it does:idk:client is weaker than fox, firefox has good graphics, once it got cache it loads really soon

Tuesday, June 21st 2011, 4:41pm

Quoted from "Malle;92449"

Please update your Microsoft Internet Explorer to the latest version. Also if you have Dot.Net components installed, make sure they are up to date.

did not work
-EM-

Wednesday, June 22nd 2011, 3:37pm

Step 1: Clear the cache of your browser or client and restart the software.

Step 2: Update your Internet Explorer, Adobe Flash and any Dot.Net Software currently installed on your system to the latest version.

Step 3: Make sure port 5050 of your firewall is opened for warofdragons.com and the security for the Internet Explorer is set to an appropriate level.

Fallbacks: Reinstall the client. Also Antivirussoftware and other tasks might slow your connection speed.

Searching for the Chokepoint: You can always run a trace route to our server to see the actual speed of all nodes within the route from your computer to the game.