You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, March 4th 2011, 11:20am

Fighting the undead quest listed as finished, but i never started it

So here is my problem:

I was going to do the "Fighting of the undead"-Quest, but it was not available. So I looked around and found the quest listed with completed Quests. But I never started it, so I have no chance to get the Key to the House. So could someone set that straight for me please?

Thank you
Schorschi

Friday, March 4th 2011, 11:32am

After the update the key to the derelict house no longer drop from the fight with the cultists - you need to complete the quest "Fighting of the undead" to be able to enter the derelict house. If the quest is listed as completed you should be able to get inside of the house :]

Friday, March 4th 2011, 6:26pm

You finished the quest Fighting the undead on 2011-02-23 22:48:27. You don't need a key any more, the quest just needs to be finished.

Please don't answer any questions in this section, players who ask here expect answers from admins.