You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, March 5th 2011, 4:17pm

Lost Chests v3

Firstly, since I reported the fault, only if I feel that it has been resolved, should it be stated that it is resolved. As a customer of the game, I expect to be treated with respect, and have my queries regarding faults with the game answered, and I do not count "You already opened 4 chests at 11:45" and "We have checked your logs and you have opened 20 chests" as legitimate answers. As I copied my in game chat window to you in the first report, you can see there are only 16 chest messages. At a minimum, I expect:

1) For the fault to be investigated as to why my logs show 20 chests opened, yet my screen only reported 16 chests. I then expect feedback on how/why the fault occurred, and whether or not it will be fixed.
2) As you claim that I opened the missing 4 chests, you could at least let me know what I got from them.

As a paying customer of the game, I expect that the admin treat me with respect and respond to me in accordance with the quality of other customer facing companies.

Saturday, March 5th 2011, 4:31pm

The in game chat sometimes lags and does not show messages exactly as they happen at the exact time that they do happen, sometimes they do not even show them at all. If you are playing with the client then open up the chat log (look at the top right of your screen and it is the button next to the "i" button) and search for the time that you opened the chests, you should see all of the messages saying that you opened chests (this, i am sure, is where the admins looked to give you the answer that you got above). If you do not play with the client then i dont believe that you can find the messages again unfortunatley and you are just going to have to just believe the admins on this one.

As for number 2 if you find your logs while playing the client then you will evidently see what you got. If your not, and you didnt realise any "new" items in your backpack after opening them then i can safely bet that you only got either grey scrolls or grey resources.

Saturday, March 5th 2011, 7:22pm

Thanks wraith_chaser, that is the type of response I would expect from the admins. Unfortunately I only use the online version of the game, as I play on my work laptop, so I won't be able to check any of the logs. I did believe the admins response, however, I wanted more of an explanation of what had happened, and what I had got from the chests. I find it very interesting that the "non-showing" of messages is a known fault.

As for the customer service issue, this was more of my "bug-bear" than the actual chests themselves. Perhaps the admins should go on a customer relationship course or at least a creative writing course so they can adequately supply answers and feedback in a more customer friendly method.

If the admins can just tell me what I got from the 4 chests, I will count this thread as closed.

Monday, March 7th 2011, 10:43am

Please contact support@warofdragons.com to obtain a detailed log.