You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, March 8th 2011, 11:57am

Few words about nude-hunting ;)

Can smb explain me - why are all those nude-hunters so sure that absolutely everybody ows them? :smile:
I'm really tired from howls in the chat: O, help me, help me, durned looter joined to my fight!! But: what is the difference between you? You both want to get profit without any efforts. Speaking by juristical language - beginning to nude you agree to have all side effects. Like Zoo, like joining of lootstealers, like... Stop crying, please, you are too boring..

Tuesday, March 8th 2011, 12:01pm

difference is we paid 135g for 2nd riding skills and they havent done anything :idk:

Tuesday, March 8th 2011, 12:04pm

2 lilmatt5279 - you are not attentive, it's a pity. beginning to nude you agree to have all side effects. Like Zoo, like joining of lootstealers, like... (c) me
So - don't be funny

Tuesday, March 8th 2011, 12:11pm

Little addition:
2 lilmatt5279 - from the first view I decided that you are valor-hunter and need your Luan to kill arena's beast, to go to CC and ToC and so on. Beg my pardon, I was mistaked.

Tuesday, March 8th 2011, 12:12pm

Well, basically naked hunters are people who ruin your rage by joining your fight and stalling till they timeout, occupy the only free monster in the location and fighting it 2+ minutes instead of 20 seconds, constantly breaking chat rules using insults and offensive language, rude, juvenile beggars that want red BoV or BoE but don't have the money, so they naked hunt for years. Oh, yeah, besides that they are the reason why you have to sell your drop at a low price since :]

Tuesday, March 8th 2011, 2:28pm

Pampa_don_Bau [7]

Switch your main chat OFF, noob.

Tuesday, March 8th 2011, 3:17pm

Hater.

What's up,can't work enough to buy a kitty? :)

Tuesday, March 8th 2011, 3:29pm

Spirit - if to compare you abilities ans acchievments - everybody can see who is noob in the game, lol
All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others (с)

Tuesday, March 8th 2011, 4:04pm

-Dixi- [6]

Just because i am a noob does not mean that you are not a noob.

Can you see the logic here noob? :smile:

Tuesday, March 8th 2011, 4:44pm

Wow its amazing how ignorant some are and how far stupidety puts ideas upp in ur head :idk: looters are bottom rank lo life creatures. only good for it is for our executioners to raise there skill at when they get to lv5 :podozr:
WooF!

Tuesday, March 8th 2011, 4:58pm

-PressBox-
Do not waste mate :) looters play till lvl 5 then the game will end for them :)

Pampa
If you help you receive money for your help. What are you crying about?

Fairy Tale said:
"Oh, yeah, besides that they are the reason why you have to sell your drop at a low price since :] " Can you explain why? Obviously I am not so bright as you and this statement seems stupid? If there is no naked hunters there will be hunters and as far as I know naked hunters do not have better drop rate than hunters

Tuesday, March 8th 2011, 5:00pm

_Archangel_ , vise versa. Speaking seriously - I really know how to get everything, needful in the game without any mount. So I'm laughing over both tipes: over lootstealers and over nude-hunters as well. And I'm laughing about the demands of nude-hunters that everybody have to help them - I REALLY want to understand -why?. Only some moochers were able to put money in the game, but another - cannot. They are equal and both types are stupid..

Tuesday, March 8th 2011, 5:01pm

lugeorgiev, I'm not crying, I'm laughing

Tuesday, March 8th 2011, 5:15pm

Quoted from "lugeorgiev;69317"

Can you explain why?

Because naked hunters undercut green drop prices and the prices of boots get as low as the prices of low green cuirasses/cuisses. Obviously you never bothered noticing it. Think before you post next time, since it is stupid to argue with the facts.

Tuesday, March 8th 2011, 5:18pm

P.S. not mentioning other drops from monsters that are usually hunted naked.

Tuesday, March 8th 2011, 5:31pm

Quoted from "-PressBox-;69312"

Wow its amazing how ignorant some are and how far stupidety puts ideas upp in ur head :idk: looters are bottom rank lo life creatures. only good for it is for our executioners to raise there skill at when they get to lv5 :podozr:

i dont usualy agree with mags (as most of what i read is from fairy tale) but i do agree with u ...looters will never pay the 135g for riding skill cause they will not get farther than lvl5 because at lvl5 they get a taste of their own medecin ...they wana hurt naked hunters and executioners wana hurt them ....have fun dieing over and over again looters no to mention all the hexes ...lmao
dont argue with idiots they will drag u down to their level and beat u with experience

Tuesday, March 8th 2011, 6:31pm

Quoted from "sir kill alot;69334"

they wana hurt naked hunters and executioners wana hurt them

A common misconception is that looters do not play higher than level 4 or that they get constantly injured. Do you seriously think people who get angry for 15s in drop will spend dozens of gold weekly to injure them when they get to level 5? Or that executors will be injuring them for free? Don't make me laugh.

The only reason why looters stay low levels is that they are multies (sometimes maintained by naked hunters). In fact some naked hunters gain money for their mounts this way.

P.S. there are many samples of successful looters who play on, one of them is Скейвен of w1 server.

Tuesday, March 8th 2011, 6:36pm

with out naked hunters the price of low green armor would be very different. So they do some good in this game. And besides it is there choice, who cares what others do?

Tuesday, March 8th 2011, 6:48pm

2 FT: cannot agree ;)) The most wellknown anti-nudehunter at w1 is "-Змеючка-" - or http://w1.dwar.ru//user_info.php?nick=-%…E5%FE%F7%EA%E0- .. everybody who can use on-line translator may see her's achievments in in info. But I'm returning to the main question of my topic: what is the difference between nude-hunters and lootstealers? They are moochers too...

Tuesday, March 8th 2011, 6:50pm

Pampa_don_Bau And what have you achieved so far? :)
Let me tell you,not much. And not having luan is only proving it.