You are not logged in.

bug

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, March 11th 2011, 1:47pm

bug

have problems with the fight and i think not only me but all mobs were turn to orange first then become black and if you poison the opponent you cant see any effects on him when you click a particular opponent \

Friday, March 11th 2011, 1:54pm

same here. orange first then black and cannot see any kind of effect (potions like life-giant-power, heal-poison scrolls and mob efects like toxic bite). i try both firefox ie browser and update all flash player shockwave plugins libs. same result. it is a game bug.

Friday, March 11th 2011, 2:03pm

and also there is no level writen in the little circle at the right upper corner where the exp, valour life mana shown

Friday, March 11th 2011, 2:14pm

Same here , can't see any effects on my enemies until i'm facing them. Clicking their name in the list with oponents no longer displays the effects they are under. This is quite a serious issue, makes almost any startegy in PVP void.

Friday, March 11th 2011, 2:41pm

got the same problem ,, :( it kind of runied palace run ,, cant see on whcih monster to apply antimagic,,,,

Friday, March 11th 2011, 2:49pm

This problem has already been reported and we are currently working on a solution.