You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, October 10th 2010, 6:07am

My Formal Apology

I want to apologise for my cursing in game. The rules are here for a reason and this is a family game. I know the rules and just like anyone else am susceptible to the consequences of breaking them. String did his job by gagging me. I thank him for it. We all make mistakes and yes as a Mentor I should know even more than regular players the importance of the rules set here. I am not proud of what I said. Please, I ask everyone to read the chat rules don't make the same error in judgment and force good people to gag you. They don't like it but they have to in order to keep the game safe for young people.

Thank you String for reminding me.[/B]

Sunday, October 10th 2010, 9:18am

Mentors do not make mistakes, especially those that lead to gags. If they do they should be kicked out of the order. Cursing mentor is a disgrace.

All humans are barbarians with no culture and their mentors are no exception :smile:

Sunday, October 10th 2010, 11:35am

Someone's reading too many Fairy Tales... :smile:
Strange or not, people do make mistakes - whether they're mentors or not.
And about culture... you can come to our lands for a little while... just to see what culture means, in examples...
And I trust the very same person that you do... I trust the only person left to trust... - ME!

Monday, October 11th 2010, 12:22am

lol, I gag myself all the time. And I have been gagged before in the game since being a mentor. It happens, emotions can and will run high at times and cause folks to say stuff they wouldn't normally do.

Monday, October 11th 2010, 12:25am

I should say that I have gagged myself several times accidentally. :o)

Monday, October 11th 2010, 2:45am

Quoted from "Fairy Tale;6372"

Mentors do not make mistakes, especially those that lead to gags. If they do they should be kicked out of the order. Cursing mentor is a disgrace.

All humans are barbarians with no culture and their mentors are no exception :smile:

Mentors are players also at least were BIG enough 2 admit our mistakes in forums
is down at the bottom of the garden with the fairies:rose:

Monday, October 11th 2010, 3:55am

Quoted from "Fairy Tale;6372"

Fairy Tale Keep your nose out - She made a simple mistake that the 1st time I ever heard of this so please keep your little pesky nose out of the way.

I forgive Kirisin becasuse she is a busy lady who has many things to do in little time. She is a good friend of mine and as well mine.

Monday, October 11th 2010, 5:42am

Yes and Mentors are bound by this http://www.warofdragons.com/info/forum/t…hp?t=64414&f=36 Read it learn it live by it. Shame some never do. Shame the one that do are not Mentors long

Monday, October 11th 2010, 6:46am

If anyone has complaints about human mentors please use this forum:
http://www.warofdragons.com/forum/thread…t-Human-Mentors

Rest assured when mentors disobey the rules, the situation is reviewed by Head Mentor and action is taken.

Please dont hijack this thread, Kirisin obviously feels bad about what happened and is trying to make ammends.

Good Hunting

Monday, October 11th 2010, 7:21am

Nice of you to apologize but 10% of your payment should be deducted for this mistake :))
:devil: Why peoples are happy when they hurt someone? :devil:

Monday, October 11th 2010, 8:08am

Quoted from "Zy el;6736"

Nice of you to apologize but 10% of your payment should be deducted for this mistake :))

You got to be kidding me! it was a simple small mistake and she has learned from it.

Monday, October 11th 2010, 8:16am

According to THE LAW, the mentor who cursed is to be thrown out from the order.

If you have ever read Mentor Code of Conduct you would have noticed the PENALTIES section, and what the topic starter deserves is:

Quoted

Level 3 - Immediate expulsion from the Order
(example: cursing/insulting another player - general breaking of the game rules)

That's according to the Mentor Code of Conduct, not because I want to. But she won't leave the order for several reasons:

1) she is paid in the order;
2) her friends in the order won't let her be thrown out;
3) human mentors do not know their code of conduct;
4) she won't admit her mistake and leave the order volunterely (which would make her look noble, but dude they give her money :smile:).

That's my point. Thou shalt not reply to it with nonsense, better ignore it.

Monday, October 11th 2010, 11:13am

1945. George Orwell's words: «All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others». Why I'm not surprised that nothing had changed?

Monday, October 11th 2010, 6:25pm

no1 really cares pls delete this post
:drink: all