You are not logged in.

Thursday, March 17th 2011, 2:42pm

Unable to to repair Equipment.

I am unable to repair my Stability Battle Axe. I believe that is why I lost my Shield because I was unable to repair it. Do we need to repair it some where special?

Blknight

Thursday, March 17th 2011, 4:52pm

Your Stability Battle Axe is at 3/1, the 1 indicates that you can't repair it any more.

Thursday, March 17th 2011, 5:01pm

It was 4/1 when I got the Axe, it went down to 3/1 after a battle in the Caves. So there was never a way to repair the axe or the shield when you get it or an I wrong?

Thursday, March 17th 2011, 5:23pm

Quoted from "Blknight;72798"

It was 4/1 when I got the Axe, it went down to 3/1 after a battle in the Caves. So there was never a way to repair the axe or the shield when you get it or an I wrong?

That wepons/shilds are never ment to be repaired, are very powerfull so either take care of them or lose them.
On a personal lvl, i had both red wepons from fair, for Doger, was kind of a noob lost one and still have one at 1/1, teling you this, they made a huge diference, helped me get 3 feats done and got me over 100 kills. The one left at 1/1 is making me allmost invicincible in arena becouse now i know when to equip it and use it.
So cheris your wepon and dont use it when you plan to die or you might die.

Thursday, March 17th 2011, 5:28pm

That's correct, these weapons cannot be repaired.

Thursday, March 17th 2011, 5:38pm

Thank you for the input. Would be nice to put it in the notes area of the weapon. For future.