You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, March 22nd 2011, 9:23am

About conlegret cards

Mb i wrong, but i not saw anywhere working Flora set, Chaos set, Fortress set, Gnome runes set... Legendary magmars & Humans...
Who can explain, except: "we solve (issue) this problem" why there are no these card packs?
Or how to explain, what a card from a pack which doesn't work and it is not known when will work, it is exposed on Event as the first prize? I mean on February, 14th. & Dragnor Card.
We solve (issue) a problem? Chaos and Flora packs already have more than 1 years. Legendary Mags & Legendary Humans - more than 2 years. Who could collect them?
3 Card packs aviable now as i know: Undeground Knights, Maggish & Great Mage. Where is other? 3 from 10 its norm? ok. Superbeings - very rare Cards. but other 9 - regular. where is cards?
Yes. 2 new Card after Trade fair: Seivorid & Lafrid now aviable. Other? How many time need wait? How many new Event will propose Cards from non working set as first prize???
Mb need retern qwest for buying Pack of card from antiquar every 2 weeks?

Tuesday, March 22nd 2011, 2:58pm

Quoted from "Moonwalker;29178"

I find it funny that at least 5 people that I know have Chaos Giant card (most rare in set), but none of them have a frequent cards like gunglVO and XO. We already had this very same problem with Burz card, which you thankfully fixed.

Can you please check if the following cards' drop probabilities are set correctly? (if they are at all):

- GunglXO
- GunglVO
- DefilerDO
- Shizka Mushroom
- Necrasphodel (not caustic)
- Gambier

Thanks for your time. I just don't understand why I know 3 people with Coral card and none with the other 3, and 5 with Giant and none of the other 3 :)

Quoted from "Cross Knight;31871"

This is a known issue which will be fixed as soon as possible.

Thats something I posted 4 months ago. (Nov. 30 '10). What changed? nothing.

I am still missing:

From Chaos set:

DefilerDO, GunglVO, GunglXO - I know DefilerDO is out - at least 1 card in human land, rest never saw

From Flora set:

Necrasphodel, Gambier, Shizka Mushroom - Never saw

From Legendary Magmars set:

Zmeed, Knyaz', and Valey cards - Never saw

From Legendary Humans set:

Marcus Aurelius, Kultik, DeMKristo, Montekristo - Saw kultik once, not the rest.

From Exile Fortress set:

Twilight Snake, Lafrid, Terrenus - You say lafrid is out - thats good to know. But I didn't see it.

From Gnome Runes set:

Rayno, Terp, Anguz, Bego, Dragnor - Never saw.

And I have only one question: WHY? Cards are a very big part of the game and few people are willing to pay great money for them. Why are we waiting for them for more than 2 years already to be able to enjoy the game fully?
12:11 KingPin : Strong clan lookin for slave clan plz apply to moonwalker

Tuesday, March 22nd 2011, 6:29pm

This is one of the main reasons I am yet to start my set. I just feel until they get the situation more fluid, there are more important areas of the game to place gold into. If they would finally make the situation more encompassing, I would jump in immediately.

Thursday, March 24th 2011, 7:14pm

^ ^

Thursday, March 24th 2011, 7:41pm

Well I got DefilderDo and Kultik but DO solded to a good friend who collect the deck :)

Friday, March 25th 2011, 7:37pm

Admin answer? pretty pretty please?

Saturday, March 26th 2011, 12:02am

Quoted from "Moonwalker;75911"

Admin answer? pretty pretty please?

I take it this the reason for the bump?

Saturday, March 26th 2011, 4:04am

Quoted from "-Draegan-;75982"

I take it this the reason for the bump?

Yep. I can dream, can't I? :)

Monday, March 28th 2011, 6:12pm

up .

Tuesday, March 29th 2011, 2:34am

Why not in admin section ?

Friday, April 1st 2011, 5:07pm

Maybe becuase if posted in admin section , if others post on a forum started by someone else they get forum ban , and admins read all forums so in city everyone can add their 2 cents if they wish too ;) and can see if other people out there have these cards that are in question :)
drops are not "Random" they are "Extinct"

Wednesday, April 13th 2011, 1:49am

yes need to repair pronto should be first on agenda instead of other stuff

Friday, April 15th 2011, 12:19pm

I think i've seen a gambier card on auction house several months ago.. but it was on magmars side though

Friday, April 15th 2011, 12:23pm

I've seen wolfer card at auction don't know if that is rare or not. It was for sale at 200g. And I got last time a stupid varranga guard lol :(( I am not lucky :((

Friday, April 15th 2011, 4:41pm

Meh, there's one wolfer card for sale now, and i myself have 2 red superbeing cards, bog elf and butcher. Thing is with these cards is they release half the pack, make it super-rare and expensive to get, then release the other half, and make that half super-rare and hard to get. Or worse, release it card by card, and make each one rare while the previous one becomes common. When the cards were first released, i remember when Velt the light mage cost as much as Yu the air mage now, and Yu wasn't even available, then they released Yu, Velt became less rare... etc. It's simple money-milking. Or time-dragging, they're too lazy/"busy" (read:lazy) to implement them fully, so they throw people a card every few months to keep them somewhat satisfied and keep up the illusion that they're actually releasing something, while all we (the card collectors) have for now is a bunch of pretty cards to look at, nothing real. I only saw card summons being used 3-4 times ever since their release.
You do not quit playing computer games because youre old, you get old because you quit playing.

Friday, April 15th 2011, 5:38pm

Now why would anyone collect superbeings set if the pack is unfinished and does nothing?

Friday, April 15th 2011, 8:25pm

Obsessive–compulsive disorder?
You do not quit playing computer games because youre old, you get old because you quit playing.

Friday, April 15th 2011, 9:59pm

You should contact human healers with that one :D

Friday, April 15th 2011, 11:26pm

lmao i remeber when post used to be something other than utter brainless activetys : rolleyes :
U realy dont need a better reason than "cuse u can"

Now how bout some seriouse answers or is that gonna be the new forum event. time to sencible post 22h44mins ??
WooF!

Monday, May 23rd 2011, 6:09pm

http://warofdragons.com/artifact_info.ph…ct_id=105726527

I think I've seen Terp and Rayno runes, and I've seen shizka mushroom card in AH