You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, April 5th 2011, 8:16am

wrongly jailed...

i'm sure i'm jailed wrongly... i can't think of anything i did that justifies this. the statement said "Multiple Accounts, accounts on one computer that have trades, join the same fights or belong to different races".
i had a human account once but i talked about it with admin and it was jailed a long time ago....
all other accusations are wrong on my account

please release me?
i do not deserve this...

Tuesday, April 5th 2011, 8:44am

Quoted from "blue bird;78671"

i'm sure i'm jailed wrongly... i can't think of anything i did that justifies this. the statement said "Multiple Accounts, accounts on one computer that have trades, join the same fights or belong to different races".
i had a human account once but i talked about it with admin and it was jailed a long time ago....
all other accusations are wrong on my account

please release me?
i do not deserve this...

Please send an email to ban@warofdragons.com for further information