You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, April 10th 2011, 6:39am

Issues on opponent not loading in fights

Hi people,

Anyone experiencing some issues of opponents not loading in fight screen? This has been happening to me at tallaars for the past 3 days. I have yellow bars in my connection, cleared cache, restarted my connection and tried doing direct connection. All this didnt help.

Im trying to see if anyone else is experiencing the same thing and trying to isolate the cause of it.

Thanks
I will flay the skin from your flesh and the flesh from your bones and scrape your bones dry.
And still you will not have suffered enough

:evil:

Sunday, April 10th 2011, 6:48am

This happened to me all the time. It is a part of pvp feature.

Sunday, April 10th 2011, 7:12am

Roentarre
Is your port 5050 open? cause ive checked the requirements for warofdragons and it says you need 5050 to be open. Not sure if this is something recent and may have caused the issue im having for the past 3 days.
I will flay the skin from your flesh and the flesh from your bones and scrape your bones dry.

Sunday, April 10th 2011, 9:41am

i have the problems above too, i think
maybe flash player version!? although i installed latest version(10.2.153.1), but when i right click mouse on location screen, the version still old one(10.0.22.87)
if use browser firefox i noticed the version is latest one(10.2.153.1). need advice thank you

Sunday, April 10th 2011, 9:47am

:hi: i also have the problems. but only the last 2 days... 4 fights in tallars time out. :devil: its very boring.
i change to browser but also these problem. i hope soon it works normal. was the first time i have these problems.
But dont know why. :(

Sunday, April 10th 2011, 10:47am

yes same here opponent were not loading most of the times at tallars resulting for me to timed out crappy:(

Sunday, April 10th 2011, 11:10am

lootp
As admins are regularly advising us to update Flash player, that's not such an easy task for Game Client. Client is using Internet Explorer ActiveX controls and you need to update Flash via Internet Explorer. When you do that, you can find your updated Flash10 ocx control (for Windows XP) in %Windir%\system32\Macromed\Flash. You need to locate Flash10(m,n,o...) . ocx and copy it to Client Dir... there you will find another Flash . ocx file (that is outdated). Delete it and paste the new one. Rename the new Flash10(m,n,o...) . ocx file to Flash . ocx and your Client's Flash will be updated.
Easy as pie, right... :)
And I trust the very same person that you do... I trust the only person left to trust... - ME!

Sunday, April 10th 2011, 11:37am

@Guddy :idk: maybe its something geographical in nature? Ive heard of servers filtering some ip address for a certain area, not sure if this is the case with warofdragons.

Sunday, April 10th 2011, 12:44pm

MindFreak

Thank you very much

Sunday, April 10th 2011, 1:33pm

Quoted from "lootp;79790"

MindFreak

Thank you very much

+1 to MindFreak :mol: Thanks a lot man.
When you set sail for Ithaca, wish for the road to be long, full of adventures, full of knowledge.

Monday, April 11th 2011, 9:27am

I had this problem almost constantly, it was to the point of almost giving up the game when it suddenly disappeared.

Now in the last few days this problem has come back :(

Monday, April 11th 2011, 10:05am

@MindFreaK

I'm interested to see if this solves the problem, certainly beats the copy and paste answers I've had from the admins so far.

For Windows 7 users, the folder is Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash to find the file that you need to copy.

Monday, April 11th 2011, 6:02pm

note that you have to shut down gameclient to make the changes. location of destination file is something similar to:
Program Files\ITTeritory\DragonsEn\flash.ocx

Monday, April 11th 2011, 9:34pm

Krusha
I can't be 100% sure if that solves lagg problems... but for me that's just the way to update Flash player...
We're constantly advised to update Flash... but Client is using the Flash.ocx file located in Client Dir... and not the one that gets updated as you run the Adobe Updater...

Wish there was an easier way to do it... haven't found one yet though...
And I trust the very same person that you do... I trust the only person left to trust... - ME!

Tuesday, April 12th 2011, 5:03am

I don't know if it would be easier, but you could uninstall and reinstall gameclient to update flash (and possibly other needed files).

Friday, April 15th 2011, 1:26am

Quoted from "MindFreaK;80125"

Krusha
I can't be 100% sure if that solves lagg problems... but for me that's just the way to update Flash player...
We're constantly advised to update Flash... but Client is using the Flash.ocx file located in Client Dir... and not the one that gets updated as you run the Adobe Updater...

Wish there was an easier way to do it... haven't found one yet though...

Since updating this all my PvP fights have actually loaded, hopefully the curse of the endlessly spinning hourglass is gone forever.

Friday, April 15th 2011, 3:03am

Happens to me all the time also... Since the last update
Two minutes in heaven is better than one minute in heaven.

:ninza:All these knives!:ninza:

Friday, April 15th 2011, 6:59am

well the curse is back, last tallaars had fight not load again :(

Friday, April 15th 2011, 8:03am

i timed out 2 times opponent dont load in tallars fight it throws downfrom top 5 and damages belts,costly armours

Friday, April 15th 2011, 9:58am

u can try download Game booster to switch this game to gaming mode.
high ping and latency will cause lagging in game too.