You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, April 20th 2011, 12:16pm

locksmith prof killed

hi soygura has killed the locksmith prof for all high lvl locksmith her charges start at only 10 sil to open a closed box no1 will take the time to find a high lvl locksmith if they can just pop to soygura and pay just 10 sil plz take her services away or bump up her price list or im afraid locksmith is doomed cos not only do the lockpicks cost 10 sil each the same price she charges buy we also have to pay 3 sil taxe each way while trading the boxes thats 16 sil in total and the trouble of having to find a locksmith compared to just paying 10 sil to some1 who is just right next to city square

plz take the time to read and reply thank you

Wednesday, April 20th 2011, 12:28pm

pain, i dont know much about lock prof, but i think this new feat concerns only precious chests .

Wednesday, April 20th 2011, 12:29pm

This is a shame. I will bring any precious chests I get only to you or another locksmith over level 120 for sure. But I hope it can be adjusted.

Wednesday, April 20th 2011, 12:31pm

but i only get +1 from them precious chests i cant advance in my prof if i cant get any business

Wednesday, April 20th 2011, 2:33pm

thanks admin for showing ur lack of care for our conserns cheers

Wednesday, April 20th 2011, 4:21pm

Quoted

not only do the lockpicks cost 10 sil each

What, are lockpicks only 1-time use each?
You do not quit playing computer games because youre old, you get old because you quit playing.

Wednesday, April 20th 2011, 4:27pm

yep lvl 120 closed chests are theoens she opens which also happen to be the ones he needs to open for +1's
and on the lockpicks its random i think, some of em can break on first time some take longer. may have changed with update though
:glance: I Was Taught That If You're Gonna Murder Somebody You Should Face 'Em, Tell 'Em Why, Look 'Em Dead In The Eye Then Waste 'Em :sarcastic:

Wednesday, April 20th 2011, 4:55pm

That sucks, hopefully admins do put a premium on it so players seek out the smithy's

Thursday, April 21st 2011, 5:04pm

this is crap, they sim,ply kill the proff i agree and now it's pointless to be a locksmith at all

Thursday, April 21st 2011, 10:01pm

finaly jakal i was waiting for you to post your views after all the hard work and money we put into our profesions to get ahead of every1 else it comes to waste but admins wont post here iv also prvd afew of them but they just ignore me

Friday, April 22nd 2011, 1:30am

I think our server is lacking Locksmiths. we should be helping locksmiths grow there skill not making it hard for them. I agree with Pain . Any chests i get i'll come to you bro :drink:

Friday, April 22nd 2011, 11:32am

What?Lol,what's the point of having the chests if you must pay a price higher than the one you pay at the chest event?:lol:

p.s.You can post a forum thread sayin' that u open them ;)

Friday, April 22nd 2011, 1:58pm

and what is the point of spendsing 1000s of gold getting our profesions up in hope that someday we will start makeing profit only for a crazy update to come and mess our locksmith up
i hope jakal gets u exed fopr talking out of ur butt

Friday, April 22nd 2011, 2:12pm

What about these chests?

http://www.warofdragons.com/artifact_inf…ct_id=109296870

They require the same simple lockpick, just need more skill to open, but are more expensive. Practise with your chests that you get from magic wand til you can open those.

Seriously though, it's not like any other third professions are money makers. You need to invest a lot to get a high level of healer where you can start making a profit, same with exe.
You do not quit playing computer games because youre old, you get old because you quit playing.

Friday, April 22nd 2011, 3:35pm

:lol: WHAT part got messed up? You're not satisfied enough with your character and paypalling, you want more? Who doesn't let you open the caskets for money?Not the precious ones I mean.

Friday, April 22nd 2011, 3:36pm

It's MADE for locksmiths actually :lol:. how are you planning to improve your skill from 120?

Jesus,why behaving like kids?
Oh, and I guess jakal has a bit more common sense than you.

Saturday, April 23rd 2011, 1:46pm

im gonna keep bumping this up till i atleast get a reply

its just like ppl with injury can get healed from shop but for cheaper than it would be if they found a healer

Saturday, April 23rd 2011, 11:01pm

Lol, I feel your pain Pain, no one wants to help a locksmith raise their level, but they are more than happy to sell you their chest, or allow you to open it for free regardless of your 50s or 1g pick breaking.

Being a lock pick sucks, I wish I would have been a healer...

Sunday, April 24th 2011, 6:47am

There are elixirs of self healing wounds for level 8 injury selling at the shop, but I never heard a complain from a level 8 healer that they proff is dead.

Quoted

.... to fathom hell or soar angelic, just take a pinch of psychedelic

Sunday, April 24th 2011, 3:30pm

Thats because the cost of the elixers of healing wounds (2g for lvl8) are double that of the eqivalent healing scrolls.
So lvl8 healers have nothing to worry about, even if they put additional fees for their service, still cheaper than elixer.