You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, May 6th 2011, 1:55am

Item Restoration

I';m gonna remain calm but this is ludacris....In middle of fight game stops working....client crashes webpage cannot be displayed...i go on internet quick...gmail(hopmepage) homeopage loads....but warofdragons.com won't load
2 minutes later it's back and i'm dead in fight.

It's not MY connection,...everything else is working fine....YOUR server failed...and I want my item's restored

:54 Fight ended: Attack on Magish's Bone Golem.
00:54 Some of your items have been damaged: Ancients Shield (-1), Warrior's Belt (-1), Woven Bag (-1), Resistance Helmet (-1), Dark Mountain Boots (-1), Resistance Chainmail Shirt (-1).

There is no reason war of dragons site and client stop and everything else works...there's nothing wrong with the cache, there's nothing wrong with my connection, nothing wrong with my internety settings...it's your servers!!! and I speak for the rest of the players here on this

Friday, May 6th 2011, 1:59am

00:54 Some of your items have been damaged: Barbarian Boots (-1), Ring of Weak Suppression (-1), Barbarian Chainmail Shirt (-1), Woven Bag (-1), Barbarian Bracers (-1).
I run with the Hatchet for life

Friday, May 6th 2011, 2:42am

01:40 Some of your items have been damaged: Dark Mountain Boots (-1), Ancients Shield (-1), Woven Bag (-1), Brilliant Stability Axe (-1), Necromancer's Dark Ring (-1), Warrior's Belt (-1).
01:40 Your irreparable items (Brilliant Stability Axe) have been removed.

AND AGAIN!!!...how is it possible to come all the way to golem with no problems and start the fight and it won't load?!?!

i want my axe and rest of durability back.

http://warofdragons.com/fight_info.php?f…02683000&stat=1

Poi couldn't load at all!!!

Friday, May 6th 2011, 2:42am

ok we go all the way through palace and the same fight again and i cant load and when i do i am dead

01:40 Some of your items have been damaged: Tyrant Amulet (-1), Ring of Hidden Anger (-1), Warrior's Belt (-1), Barbarian Helmet (-1), Barbarian Pauldrons (-1).
I run with the Hatchet for life

Friday, May 6th 2011, 3:02am

[video=youtube;IrULoS1B0eI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrULoS1B0eI[/video]

Friday, May 6th 2011, 11:54am

We have investigated this issue. There was no downtie or any other issues with our servers at the reported time.