You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, October 13th 2010, 12:53pm

Remove "lucky star" banner plz!

Plz, remove lucky star banner in the upper side of the hunt screen, or remove the hyperlink at least. Or make it like the gather resource bar, moveble.
Its impossible to gather resources that spawned under its hyperlink area (much larger than the banner itself).

tnx

Wednesday, October 13th 2010, 1:55pm

Agreed, and bacause comment have to be longer than 10 characters I had to write this.

Wednesday, October 13th 2010, 2:03pm

@Johnson: We feel it is vital that people are informed about the Lucky Star. As long as it's available we will therefore have the banner in the game.

@raist: You could always add an emoticon instead of long texts. :drink:
:drink:

Wednesday, October 13th 2010, 9:50pm

please fix or remove star banner

hey gimme an email address and i'll send you an screen shot of why people are really frustrated with this star banner. when trying to pick plants almost an inch below the banner,the screen is redirected to the bank page, honestly it is really really really FRUSTRATING!!!!!

Wednesday, October 13th 2010, 9:52pm

well more like half an inch

Wednesday, October 13th 2010, 10:28pm

yeah or atleast make it moveable...or have the option to turn it on or off. something, please :/ red resources under the banner, cant get em. bestsolution would be to just put it as an info flood or something til the event is over.
:glance: I Was Taught That If You're Gonna Murder Somebody You Should Face 'Em, Tell 'Em Why, Look 'Em Dead In The Eye Then Waste 'Em :sarcastic:

Wednesday, October 13th 2010, 11:03pm

:smile: If you get a star, and then take up the game on the offer, the banner goes away...

Thursday, October 14th 2010, 1:59am

Quoted from "Muley69;7969"

:smile: If you get a star, and then take up the game on the offer, the banner goes away...

yes it dose
:dragon:facta non verbra