You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, May 7th 2011, 11:28pm

Random or what?

Dear Admins,

I am really curious how is that possible that people stun mne 2-3 times in each fight (a couple of times it was that there're 3 people comming one after another, all had their combos and all were stuns), whereas from my side there are usually 1 stun per 8-15 combos (the record is 26 bear-combos in a row with no stun)?
Today in one fight I've got two stuns from the GTFB superblow, and not a single stun from my side using the bear-superblow. Doesn't the 2nd one have a much higher probability of stunning? And if you say - that's just random - well, I had exactly same situation maybe 5-7 fights before with exactly the same person. And, I had at least 4 no-stun combos before and after that fight.

Also, why do I in ~75% of cases get out-crited by characters with the Intuition parameter at least 100 points lower then mine? What is then the point of a blue BC armour? Or is it normal to have 1 crit every 10-15 hits with no purple ammie applied?

Thank you for your answer

P.S: Please, don't just tell that this is random. I've been observing this at least for the past 2.5 months

Sunday, May 8th 2011, 8:10pm

oh yes, and forgot to add that it's always the same characters with whom I see this, if fighting 1-1

Sunday, May 8th 2011, 8:37pm

well, what can I say: another visit to the halls, and again - 3 stuns per battle (assuming that I've managed to survive the first two). Got killed 3 times after the very first opponent's combo. So again, please don't say that this is random or a part of the game, or even luck. This is a bug of some kind. And btw, this also means easy valor due to a bug. So you should be interested in fixing this problem I believe

Monday, May 9th 2011, 10:29am

There is no bug, it is just bad luck.