You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, May 11th 2011, 11:27am

What the Hell

:rr:what the hell:rr:
Why the hell was i jailed? give me a more valid reason than having another character, the magmar character i used to play his nick is: Khaldun...LVL 3...Magmar......its been awhile since i have actually played that character because i have forgotten my password and my computer was not allowing me to try and change the password......I share My IP address with my older brother his Character Nick Is -Sephero-
PLEASE resolve the issue swiftly and correctly, i would love to play this game again........Everything was cool until the game got new administration............get your shit together and take care of the real criminals and let the other players who HAVEN'T done anything wrong play........I think i should be reimbursed for failure on your part and my character released for jail.......Forgive my language but as you can see im not really in the mood to deal with STUPID people...........
Here is my info: Lee Tanner
Birthday: August 29 1986
EMAIL: dreamingneonwhite@live.com

CHEERS Mate:drink::dance:

Wednesday, May 11th 2011, 11:43am

We cannot provide information about penalties in the forum. For more information, please contact ban@warofdragons.com.