You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, May 20th 2011, 9:55pm

you are just lacking luck. This is what this event is all about.

hey cross pls read the quest again..i know you need luck to find the rabbit foot in the dung but in order for that the monsters have to give you the dung.it doesnt say you might get dung it says you will get dung from the monsters you fight then if you get luckiy you will find the foot..now my issue is getting the dung to even try to find the foot,i never got the chance now this supposed *quest* was (should have called it a challenge) for all lvls and if you did all the steps you got a reward now how is it that ppl cant complete it after they have used all there resources and money to be told to bad for you.i spent upwards of 12g in potions and food,calls and 2days of gametime for you to tell me i cant finish this so called quest..thats complete and udder B.S.all i want is my 2 silver horseshoes and the talisman.not to much to ask for being screwed over.

ty

Monday, May 23rd 2011, 11:52am

Not all monsters gave the dung and they did not always do so.