You are not logged in.

Monday, May 23rd 2011, 4:58pm

Lost Copper Horseshoes

I would just like to clarify sumthing as I open a precious casket and got a silver horseshoe my 20 copper horseshoe vanished from my pack. is this normal that copper disappears when i get a silver one or it is a glitch. thanks in advance for clarifying.

Monday, May 23rd 2011, 6:15pm

:yes: When you recieve a silver horseshoe your copper horseshoes will disappear, also I believe that when you get a gold horseshoe ALL lower horseshoes disappear and that when you get a super-prize ALL horseshoes disappear.

Monday, May 23rd 2011, 11:24pm

Quoted from "_FlameBringer_;88992"

:yes: When you recieve a silver horseshoe your copper horseshoes will disappear, also I believe that when you get a gold horseshoe ALL lower horseshoes disappear and that when you get a super-prize ALL horseshoes disappear.

can anyone tell me roughly how many golden it takes to win a super prize? whats the lowest anyone has heard of?

Monday, May 23rd 2011, 11:45pm

Quoted from "dreameriuss;89044"

can anyone tell me roughly how many golden it takes to win a super prize? whats the lowest anyone has heard of?

herd of 2 gold ones and some silver and that person got a super prize, but consider this: horshoes just incres %% of success for a super prize so in theory you can get 1 superprize with 0 horshoes. Also herd of some one who had 5 gold horshoes and silver/copers one in inventory before geting a superprize.... so in the end is all about luck.

Tuesday, May 24th 2011, 2:43am

Quoted

Quoted

you can get 1 superprize with 0 horshoes

this is correct i know somone who didnt have any horseshoes and got a cerrador...its is completly down to your luck :)

Tuesday, May 24th 2011, 10:00am

Horseshoes increase the chance of getting a superprize. This means the probability is higher but it doesn't mean you will automatically get one if you have a certain amount of a certain kind of horseshoes and you don't need horseshoes to get a superprize. Superprizes are very rare, they are just a vbit less rare with the help of horseshoes,