You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, May 24th 2011, 4:34pm

Re Cross Knight

In accordance with this:

http://www.warofdragons.com/forum/thread…ome-new-moments

I'd like to contact someone on higher position than your is or the game owner

with respect
petronijexi
:wizard:
:yes: I did it :beeee:

Wednesday, May 25th 2011, 10:16am

Quoted

I'd like to contact someone on higher position ...

I am all ears.
:drink:

Wednesday, May 25th 2011, 7:29pm

Quoted from "Malle;89322"

I am all ears.

1. 2lvls up and no armor drop in useless killing monsters (best drop was blue rune that I got when mage accidently joined my fight against king scorps for patroll) and there are words about mine bad luck!?!!!!
2. All in game is setted up to win only few players-last few times on 1 armed machine the same player in a row gets same money in short time-others get NOTHING the whole time gambling
3. if you want I can continue but in a word - I know the whole game can be setted up and it is so other players (me between others) are fools to swallow lies that are served to us
The game is made to be fun to the players-THIS IS NOT FUN TO ME AT ALL and I know more than 70% of players have the same opinion just don't want to mess with admins becouse they are still hoping that something will change but NOTHING CHANGES everything is the same even worse.

And yes my coments and posts when are not good for admins are stopped and erased-that is what I expect from this one or even to get ban becouse of rebellion. So I have nothing to lose: either put normal drops in game or I (and many other players) will quit playing it is just matter of time with bad recommendations trust me after almost 2 years of playing someone like me has to be so much thrown out of line to put thiese words in post.
I hope someone will read this carefully and think about all I wrote

best regards
petronijexi

Thursday, May 26th 2011, 10:31am

1. You are quite right in describing your luck as bad. Since the drops occur at random you have been very unlucky indeed.

2. In fact the game is set up on random distribution in a lot of cases, as for example in the one armed bandit. Again: Some players were extremely lucky while others were at the other end of the Gauss Curve. This is normal for randomness. I suggest the wikipedia article on the subject, if you are interested.

3. At your choice of wording every administrator of the game is bound to be appalled. Basically your are calling us liars and worse. I understand that you are writing with a feeling of frustration and a strange suspicion, the latter of which I do not understand the source of. We do not manipulate the game for any one. We do not lie to our players.

You end your rant with a threat, which is always a bad idea if you want the get your point across. Nevertheless I do not think that chastising you is the way to go. I'd rather tell you, that I understand perfectly, how frustrating things can get. Please let me assure you that your situation is deriving solely from bad luck. Nothing else. No manipulation, no fixes, no big bad bogey men trying to annoy just you - It's bad luck.

Thursday, May 26th 2011, 10:50am

Quoted from "Malle;89587"

1. You are quite right in describing your luck as bad. Since the drops occur at random you have been very unlucky indeed....

You end your rant with a threat, which is always a bad idea if you want the get your point across. Nevertheless I do not think that chastising you is the way to go. I'd rather tell you, that I understand perfectly, how frustrating things can get. Please let me assure you that your situation is deriving solely from bad luck. Nothing else. No manipulation, no fixes, no big bad bogey men trying to annoy just you - It's bad luck.

Thanks for the detailed explanation of my bad luck just wondering how do you explain that untill lvl 7 I had normal drops and from then nothing-that can't be in Gauss Curve it deviates

Quoted from "Malle;89587"

... Basically your are calling us liars and worse. I understand that you are writing with a feeling of frustration and a strange suspicion, the latter of which I do not understand the source of. We do not manipulate the game for any one. We do not lie to our players.

And I didn't call you liars, please do not distort my words. If I wanted to write that you are liars I would wrote that!

Thursday, May 26th 2011, 11:29am

There is no reason apart from bad luck that explains your lack of drops since level 7.

Saturday, May 28th 2011, 10:37pm

QUOTE=Malle;89595]There is no reason apart from bad luck that explains your lack of drops since level 7.[/QUOTE]

:lol: I couldn't expect a different answer from you and for sure I know the reason:
if you admit that I'm right you will have to compensate to all other players all damage that they had with this kind of runing game, but I don't reproach you. The point of all this is to draw attention on players becouse you have your jobs becouse of them and it is not opposite. You can't act like you are the absolute ruler of all in game becouse it showed that all the absolute and powerful finishing very soon, and this game should last.
So the point of all this as I alredy wrote is to to pay attention to players nothing else.
Good luck :drink: