You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, May 31st 2011, 4:39pm

Riding Skills Quest Bug?

I completed the "Learn to ride a Berona Tiger" quest awhile back (the one where you have to get the whip from the swindler) and while I don't have the exact text from the quest completion, it said something about getting basic riding skills.

Today, I purchased a Berona Tiger amulet (which says you need only basic riding skills) and when I went to summon the tiger it said that I didn't have basic riding skills.

I saw a similar post about a different quest - is there a problem with this quest too?

http://www.warofdragons.com/forum/thread…t=riding+skills

Tuesday, May 31st 2011, 5:11pm

-Dullahan- » Hallow : Hi saw ur post in forum. That quest dont give u riding skill. To get riding skill u need to select the blue option and pay 45g to get lvl1 skill

Hallow » -Dullahan- : thanks - so the quest just gives you the option to learn the skills?

-Dullahan- » Hallow : No. Never needed to do it. Its misleading and always confuse persons

I think this answers my question - thanks -Dullahan-! Perhaps the quest reward text should be reworded though...