You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, June 2nd 2011, 9:05am

valor for great battles

Sir I again have participated in a great battle. Wednesday 1 June 2011 at 19:00 hrs and did not recieve any increase in valor points or acknowledgement of participation on my attributes chart. I also have a descrepency between what is on the attributes and the character icon listings One indicates participation in great battles at 4 3 losses and 1 win, the other indicates just 3 great battles. One indicates a valor point level of 92,264 and the other appx 54,000. I know Im thick headed but could you clear this up for me. I thought you recieved valor points win or lose for great battles Am I missing something. Ive read everything I can on this subject with out success. I thank you i advance. Phillip Havens i.e. Grandpa

Friday, June 3rd 2011, 3:17pm

The valor should be in your account by now. If not, please contact support@warofdragons.com and tell them which fight you joined.