You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, June 15th 2011, 6:08pm

My assumption!

if you have paypaled before, you have less chance to get a lucky star than those who didnt paypal.

am I right?

Wednesday, June 15th 2011, 6:13pm

yeah i think so last 3 event i got bonus 200% and never paypall b4 :)

Wednesday, June 15th 2011, 6:15pm

You assume a lot, lads. ;) My advise, role some dice. If that does not teach you randomness, running out into the thunderstorm with a 10 foot iron pole most certainly will. :yes:
:drink:

Wednesday, June 15th 2011, 6:50pm

Quoted from "AbominationH;93274"

if you have paypaled before, you have less chance to get a lucky star than those who didnt paypal.

am I right?

No that is incorrect .. BUT .. only way I ever got the Star before is by killing a monster, first time this event was I picked around 5-600 plants and no star, then was walking past a location where someone scremed for help and I helped, got the loot and the star .. figures ! lol .. So.. you might want consider doing a rainy for the variety of things and you probably end up with a star (no gurantee though ! )

Beuwolf

Wednesday, June 15th 2011, 9:51pm

Quoted from "Beuwolf;93278"

No that is incorrect .. BUT .. only way I ever got the Star before is by killing a monster, first time this event was I picked around 5-600 plants and no star, then was walking past a location where someone scremed for help and I helped, got the loot and the star .. figures ! lol .. So.. you might want consider doing a rainy for the variety of things and you probably end up with a star (no gurantee though ! )

Beuwolf

I tried and got this: A really, truly, deeply sworn enemy of Gargoyles...not a single star in 2 h :((((( randomness!?

Wednesday, June 15th 2011, 9:53pm

lol, I may also just walk around and 'help' the others :)))))

Wednesday, June 15th 2011, 10:53pm

If any Paypaller gets a star post here, cause so far Ive seen 3 non paypallers already get a star with in minutes and Im still killing, picking.. hunting *sigh* I must go get Bubble Power blessing :horse: :wizard: LOL

Wednesday, June 15th 2011, 11:06pm

Wait for it rather than going after it (c) Lazy QQ
Everythin is bloody boring ~~~~:bee:

Wednesday, June 15th 2011, 11:17pm

22:15 You have received: Lucky Star 1 pcs Ok Malle Im ready to eat my words :secret:

Thursday, June 16th 2011, 3:20am

I have received a star every event, but I only got one with a multiplier the first time. The rest have either been nothing or +10%, both of which are enough for me to keep my credit card in my purse...

So, I would say you are more likely to get a multiplier if you haven't received one yet.

Thursday, June 16th 2011, 4:36am

Quoted from "-Magra-;93345"

I have received a star every event, but I only got one with a multiplier the first time. The rest have either been nothing or +10%, both of which are enough for me to keep my credit card in my purse...

So, I would say you are more likely to get a multiplier if you haven't received one yet.

I have got a star every event, part 1, which was last event before this one, since it only lasted 24 hours before it was done so cought me with suprise and no time to try and get one.. lol. Anyway, all the stars I got, including yesterday's, has been the "we fell sorry that you did not received a multiplier, here is 10% as consulation" multiplier .. I paid into the game previously and if it been 2x or 3x I would again, but no such luck for me and then you hear from those that do not want to paypal who they are constantly getting the 2x and 3x multiplier's.. maybe next time I should ask them to "open" my star.. or it is just the simple fact I do nt have any luck with this game.. lol

Beuwolf

Thursday, June 16th 2011, 8:56am

Quoted from "-Queen of Death;93312"

If any Paypaller gets a star post here, cause so far Ive seen 3 non paypallers already get a star with in minutes and Im still killing, picking.. hunting *sigh* I must go get Bubble Power blessing :horse: :wizard: LOL

+1, same here in my clan. A lot of non-paypallers got the star....

Thursday, June 16th 2011, 9:06am

Quoted from "Malle;93276"

You assume a lot, lads. ;) My advise, role some dice. If that does not teach you randomness, running out into the thunderstorm with a 10 foot iron pole most certainly will. :yes:

:lol: "randomness"? is that even a word?
.... hmmm i think that word could be directly attached to my crit chances :smile:
:beer: It is a brave act of Valour to contemn Death; but where Life is more terrible than Death, it is then the truest Valour to dare to live.:ghost:

Thursday, June 16th 2011, 12:56pm

I got a star and so did my son , he got 3x and i got 10% as consulation. And now my son is VERY happy lol

Friday, June 17th 2011, 4:12am

5 rages no ee's and no star like 700+ mobs killed and nothing

Friday, June 17th 2011, 8:32am

I got a star in the first 15 min of rage, and what do you know i also got the x3 from it. I got a star everytime the event was on and never got lower then x1.5 from either of them.

Friday, June 17th 2011, 4:38pm

Last time I picked more than 1000 plants and didn't get any star.. now on this event I got the star from third veteran demon hound I killed but got only 10% :(

Friday, June 17th 2011, 6:09pm

I paypal and have had a star every single time this event has been on....I almost always never get a pultiplier from the star but at least I get a star....it's random folks....it's like the one arm bandit...people start screaming when someone wins more than once while it only means that some people have more luck than others....deal with it....

Saturday, June 18th 2011, 12:18am

Well, so far I picked 500 plants, did one rage, 2 events and fought 50 mobs and still no start...guess I'm unlucky. My wife got it in no time at all and she paypals lots but ony got 10% but better then nothing I guess.
My, oh my, oh my, How nice you're looking today:beeee: