You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, June 17th 2011, 11:46am

Valor leeching

these days whenever i go cc i can see players leeching........
but they wear more than 3 amour ,........... come to cc and leave their pc open,,
SO they cannot be jailed as they have wore enough amour BUT the team will loose coz of him/her.....:rr:
AND sometime they mine/fight for 5-10 min in starting of the cc and then go AFK:rr:
PLEASE find out some way so that these players can be thrown out of the cc OR can be jailed

Friday, June 17th 2011, 1:51pm

You can take screen shots of the statistics during the CC to prove that they have not engaged in any fights or have not dropped off any crystals. Post this proof in the relevant section an the guards will review it. Armor is not the only requirement to be considered a valid CC participant.
~Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes~ ...

Friday, June 17th 2011, 2:25pm

Quoted from "-Rebirth-;93595"

You can take screen shots of the statistics during the CC to prove that they have not engaged in any fights or have not dropped off any crystals. Post this proof in the relevant section an the guards will review it. Armor is not the only requirement to be considered a valid CC participant.

Thank you, again you replied with the correct and helpful answer. :rose:

Saturday, June 18th 2011, 2:51pm

but if they do some damage or drop some crystals . and stop responding though more than 1hr is left?

Tuesday, June 21st 2011, 12:33pm

We will check them very carefully. :)