You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, June 21st 2011, 7:49am

to Yvil and Admins

First of all I would like you to understand a 24-year-old girl's feeling about wedding even in a role-play game. Guddy and I had applied our wedding application on forum and have our consecrator arranged up, though we still are waiting for any of you to approve it. We made our application on 14 of June and yes we understood that admins do not work on weekends, since now it is Tuesday and 21st at my time here, still we heard nothing from you. The problem is we have sent our invitations to friends and the fact that they kept on asking me "wedding today?" is really bothering me and made us so silly to answer. So, I am writing here to try to catch your attentions if you didnt notice it on wedding forum. We will really appreciate it if you show us some respect here, and stop making me embarrased in front of the two major clans in human side. Speechless.

Tuesday, June 21st 2011, 10:23am

You could have just send me a letter in game. :) You applied on 16th of June by the way.