You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, June 23rd 2011, 1:38pm

Guys please give us a definite answer for this. (Regarding BoV spells from fair for BoE)

Ok, here is my question. I will take an example and explain:

Take for example me, I am currently Red BoE. I take quest from Fanatic "Good for Hire
and start BoV. When I reach particular points on my BoV, I get access to different BoE items. Now my questions regarding those items:

1) When I reach 1000+ BoV level I am allowed to by scrolls of Exorcism from Khorsungum the mage. I plan to buy a lot of those before I give in the quest and go back to BoE, finishing the quest "Good for Hire." Now I know for a fact these scrolls work once I have them. But they take space. So here is what I do : I go to trade fair and buy Exorcism Spells. 50 uses from 1 spell and Embed them in armor. This way I don't lose backpack space. But so far - These spells do not work when the person reverts back to BoE. But they should. As it has been seen across all other servers. Therefore, as far as I think, It is a bug only limited to our server, and needs to be resolved asap.
2) On all other servers even Alalaila and Ahimsa spells that have been bought at fair and Embeded in armor - work for people who have completed the above mentioned quest. Will it also work on our server?
3) What about the soups?

Please give us a definitive answer as it decides as to where I (and many other players) should or should invest money. And if found out to be a bug, please resolve it asap.

Thanks. Cheers.

Regards,
-Hero-
"I believe in the ancient Indian tradition where you would work all day, head to the temple and smoke a chillum. Today, Alcohol is a bigger evil." - Goa Gil
Follow me on Twitter! - https://twitter.com/#!/Guruji_bole

I ALWAYS get out :)

Friday, June 24th 2011, 12:38pm

1) Exorcism magic should work, because those scrolls don't require BoV rep to use
2) Alalaila and ahimsa don't work on all the servers, because if u have 500+ BoE rep, you can't be blessed with BoV blesses.
3) Soups don't work too:)
So, Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Friday, June 24th 2011, 12:48pm

Thanks buddy. Please help fix the exorcist scroll bug then))
"I believe in the ancient Indian tradition where you would work all day, head to the temple and smoke a chillum. Today, Alcohol is a bigger evil." - Goa Gil
Follow me on Twitter! - https://twitter.com/#!/Guruji_bole

I ALWAYS get out :)