You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, June 23rd 2011, 1:43pm

Can we put chaos invasion on 23th?

We usually cannot enter the 2nd stage of chaos invasion simply because we cant find enough people to hunt for scales. I wonder if we can combine chaos invasion with warrior's day, as nearly everyone is hunting today with various buffs from dragons. Scales shouldnt be a problem if most of the ppl can hunt for 2-4 hours.

Thursday, June 23rd 2011, 3:42pm

Sounds like a very good idea. LOL

Friday, June 24th 2011, 2:56am

+1
even valour players:yes:

Friday, June 24th 2011, 3:41pm

The problem that chaos event, like other events, cannot be ruled manually by admins; one month from the end of previous to beginning of the next. Just another question - why players don't want to hunt during the first stage.Yes, it's problem ( we can see another discussion about the death of this server - sure, it's the same theme!) that as I see most of players don't want to think about the future, about the prospects, don't want to learn this game with all it's correlations, but prefere to "live in today" with no ideas what they'll do tomorrow. Who thinks about - as minimum - he'll need the chaos particles to finish underwater quest? Or who want to have mighty weapon and jewerly? Who without valor rank want to have +2 belt? Or who remeber about the thurible that makes you live after being attacked with solumir's mirror? NOBODY! Ohh, for what purpose, it's too easy to spit for everything, creatued FOR YOUR FUN.. Some time ago we saw how administration - and respect for them!! - reduced the # of particles needful to close the first stage being compared with another servers.. and what? Nothing changed.. The same lazy and obtuse population LOL
The only one thing I'm making now for my own interest - is to collect as many vertsida's stems as I can just for hunt during the first stage. To get scales and bring it for the influence in location - at least I'll be able to finish underwater quest. Too tired to hope that the majority, playing here, can make the step from crying at forum about the death of the game to the REAL activities.
All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others (с)

Friday, June 24th 2011, 4:15pm

Quoted from "-Dixi-;94831"

why players don't want to hunt during the first stage

Because they are valor players! And valor players save xp even if they are level 8 with rank "fighter", but I doubt you can understand that :D

Friday, June 24th 2011, 4:23pm

2 FT - I know some persons you discribing... Like the 8th level EW with 1300 city reputation as example.. And they are very proud I wonder! LOL
All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others (с)

Friday, June 24th 2011, 5:12pm

well, valour players do hunt, with dragon buff they hunt even more :) At least let's have another 2nd stage in chaos event....

Friday, June 24th 2011, 7:41pm

+1 i agree

Sunday, June 26th 2011, 10:30am

can our admins tell us if my suggestion is feasible?