You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, July 9th 2011, 5:24am

Secret Plans of the Commanders Great Battle Valour

So, after the battle I received this: 03:41 The quality of the armor in which you participated in the Great Battle was lower than required to increase your reputation.

First of all, I was unaware that there was apparently an armor requirement for Great Battles... and secondly, your news article (http://warofdragons.com/info/news/show_1…commanders.html) stated nothing about armor requirements.

But, even throwing that aside. Is the right to discriminate a player that goes into battle with 5 pieces of armor (one of which is green), so even if you do consider this event similar to a Battlefield and that its rules apply (http://www.warofdragons.com/info/info/in…at&id=88&page=5), I still hit the requirements of a lvl 5-6 even when I'm a level 3.

I'd just like to mention this since this event actually costs money to participate (25s just for the key not even including potions and what not... and opportunity costs and what not of time spent if we really wanted to talk even more indepth about it). So, it would be great if I could get my valour and we can go our separate ways with this issue and hopefully some people will not be enlightened that there are Great Battle requirements :P

Saturday, July 9th 2011, 6:49am

Dude...that message was in regards to Great Battle rep... NOT the valor for the event. In every great battle you have the opportunity of gaining great battle reputation if you participated while wearing the appropriate armor.

For more on great battles try reading this --> http://warofdragons.com/info/info/index.php?obj=cat&id=79
~Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes~ ...

Saturday, July 9th 2011, 7:12am

Still doesn't say anything about armor on that info page

Saturday, July 9th 2011, 10:19pm

Look at this page as well: http://warofdragons.com/info/info/index.…at&id=88&page=5

What Anu6is said is written there. To get great battle reputation, you must be wearing the armor that is required in the game rules. That is what the message your received was about.

If you died during that battle and took the option to leave the battle before it was finished, I hope you were careful to leave all your armor on. If that sort of battle ends and you have not kept all your armor on, you will get a message like what you got even if you were wearing the right armor during the time you were alive in the battle.

Saturday, July 9th 2011, 10:34pm

At level 3-4 you need be wearing 3 pcs of non-grey armor while in a great battle in order to gain great battle reputation points.

You only have one piece of green an hence u do not meet the requirements

Saturday, July 9th 2011, 11:06pm

Quoted from "Shevek;98122"

Look at this page as well: http://warofdragons.com/info/info/index.…at&id=88&page=5

What Anu6is said is written there. To get great battle reputation, you must be wearing the armor that is required in the game rules. That is what the message your received was about.

If you died during that battle and took the option to leave the battle before it was finished, I hope you were careful to leave all your armor on. If that sort of battle ends and you have not kept all your armor on, you will get a message like what you got even if you were wearing the right armor during the time you were alive in the battle.

If u look at my original post, I already stated that i followed those rules. and I didn't leave the battle before it was finished since I was still alive :P

Saturday, July 9th 2011, 11:07pm

Quoted from "-Rebirth-;98126"

At level 3-4 you need be wearing 3 pcs of non-grey armor while in a great battle in order to gain great battle reputation points.

You only have one piece of green an hence u do not meet the requirements

??? Where is this stated?

Sunday, July 10th 2011, 12:00am

Quoted from "-xy2set-;98002"

...So, it would be great if I could get my valour and we can go our separate ways with this issue and hopefully some people will not be enlightened that there are Great Battle requirements :P

1. You will receive your valor (6000 as Magmars won)
2. There are great battle requirements (when it comes to gaining reputation)
3. You have not fulfilled those requirements (only penalty - no GB rep)
4. No i cannot point you to anywhere that states these requirements but thats the way it is (accept it or not...your choice).

Regards

----------------------
Admins
My apologies for the repeated posts in this section but as none of you are here on weekends I thought i would offer a response.

Sunday, July 10th 2011, 7:28am

Quoted from "-Rebirth-;98140"

1. You will receive your valor (6000 as Magmars won)
2. There are great battle requirements (when it comes to gaining reputation)
3. You have not fulfilled those requirements (only penalty - no GB rep)
4. No i cannot point you to anywhere that states these requirements but thats the way it is (accept it or not...your choice).

Regards

----------------------
Admins
My apologies for the repeated posts in this section but as none of you are here on weekends I thought i would offer a response.

Okay, well any case... still waiting on that 6k valour even if I apparently don't qualify for GB rep. thank you for replying.