You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, July 19th 2011, 12:24pm

Magmar Evil Eyes on Auction

Ok - Too long now I have waited and seen - People are getting a little too greedy with EEs. Until some person "requests" or forces price ceiling on this, they keep on hitting all time highs. Due to your immense greed - Players are not being able to make reps as prices are outrageous. Price for EE 2.2g? Seriously?

So here is the deal:

For 1 week more I will see who are the people who are mainly ruining prices completely. After this period of time - I will start to execute ANYONE who puts EE on auc for above 1.5g.

Normal price for EE is - 1-1.3g, remember that.

For all Executioners you support this: Contact me in-game. Thanks.
"I believe in the ancient Indian tradition where you would work all day, head to the temple and smoke a chillum. Today, Alcohol is a bigger evil." - Goa Gil
Follow me on Twitter! - https://twitter.com/#!/Guruji_bole

I ALWAYS get out :)

Tuesday, July 19th 2011, 12:28pm

Gotta love free market. :lol:
You do not quit playing computer games because youre old, you get old because you quit playing.

Tuesday, July 19th 2011, 12:35pm

-Hero- +1 I hope this will work
EE price is insane :(

Tuesday, July 19th 2011, 12:39pm

damn we need a -Hero- here too :angry: prices are going up crazy with Multi players they dont care and just buy anything, today a rayno gnome rune sold for 7g in AH :buee: a grey lvl7 human buys mask of horror :ogo: we need this here too if its allowed i can support for some items

Tuesday, July 19th 2011, 12:46pm

Isn't up to the people that are selling the item to set a price?

Tuesday, July 19th 2011, 12:47pm

mate as much as i like your idea i think it's gonna fail because:
expensive ee= more paypal and admins would like things to stay that way. So they'll probably send you to jail because you're "forcing the market prices" etc.
and in the end your action will have no or temporary effect and you'll need to spend money on your curse or something
Forum Troll Assistance Representative :dragon:

Tuesday, July 19th 2011, 12:49pm

-Hero- dont like it - dont buy it. as long as noone buys - prices will fall down - problem is that someone buy even at 1.80. that is the main problme - not that someone wanna sell - I would gladly sell all my EE - for 5 gold each - but I doubt someone will buy them. :D

Just my 2 cents.
From all the things I lost, I miss my mind the most.

Tuesday, July 19th 2011, 12:58pm

+1 EE price is insane!!!!

Tuesday, July 19th 2011, 1:06pm

I dont pay 1.5g for EE - i get them cheaper. But I think 1.5g is a fair price. So others can raise their rep.

Above 1.5g I think its all greed. "If i can get 1.5, I can get 1.6 attitude"

"Dont like - Dont buy" - Wrong.

"Dont like - Kill'
"I believe in the ancient Indian tradition where you would work all day, head to the temple and smoke a chillum. Today, Alcohol is a bigger evil." - Goa Gil

Tuesday, July 19th 2011, 1:31pm

+1111
1.5g + tax is absolutely the max price for EE!

Tuesday, July 19th 2011, 1:33pm

btw, 5 ee for 15g on AH !! better not waste the tax

Tuesday, July 19th 2011, 1:39pm

Quoted from "-Hero-;99721"

Ok - Too long now I have waited and seen - People are getting a little too greedy with EEs. Until some person "requests" or forces price ceiling on this, they keep on hitting all time highs. Due to your immense greed - Players are not being able to make reps as prices are outrageous. Price for EE 2.2g? Seriously?

So here is the deal:

For 1 week more I will see who are the people who are mainly ruining prices completely. After this period of time - I will start to execute ANYONE who puts EE on auc for above 1.5g.

Normal price for EE is - 1-1.3g, remember that.

For all Executioners you support this: Contact me in-game. Thanks.

:cool: It has become almost impossible to increase reps. :cry: I need to dust 2000 diamond dust only for 6-7 eyes :cry:

...and not only ee have become so expensive. Everything having to do with reps have become unbuyable.

Many thnaks for taking care of this :drink:

Tuesday, July 19th 2011, 1:48pm

-Hero-
This server does not balance.The laws of market economy, demand sets the price. Therefore, here there is great demand and short supply.
conclusions:
1)small number of players on the server
2)little mob hunters
3)small drop
4)PayPal players

Tuesday, July 19th 2011, 1:50pm

5) Executioners

Tuesday, July 19th 2011, 1:54pm

1) Sell EEs now for higher price.
2) Buy EEs cheap when -Hero- starts executions.
3) Repeat.
4) ?????
5) PROFIT!

Tuesday, July 19th 2011, 1:56pm

This is not the NASDAQ

Tuesday, July 19th 2011, 2:02pm

-Hero-
6)will up the price of executioner scrolls :smile:

Tuesday, July 19th 2011, 2:02pm

Watcha gonna do with those that rage naked? Yer injuries won't scare them and you cannot be online 24/7 in alll locations to loot them %)

Tuesday, July 19th 2011, 2:54pm

Quoted from "Fairy Tale;99747"

Watcha gonna do with those that rage naked? Yer injuries won't scare them and you cannot be online 24/7 in alll locations to loot them %)

Most of the naked hunters are not sellers of EEs

Tuesday, July 19th 2011, 2:59pm

Greed is the side-effect of a free market enviroment. We should go to a government controlled market! EEs=1g! Cuckoo=10s, Diamond Dust=50s/100! Follow these prices or die! After you solve the EE prices, aim for Cuckoo next, Mags prices are twice as high as those of Pinkies.