You are not logged in.

Thursday, July 21st 2011, 3:51am

can magmars and humans have truce at plat for a wedding? just for a few minutes

i am wondering if mags and human can stop attacking each other at plat if there will be a wedding taking place on plat? will it be possible? or if there will be someone to marry the couple? just want to hear mags and humans side

Thursday, July 21st 2011, 4:47am

Yes! Yes! Of Course!! I give you personal guarantee Mag Nation will lay down their arms to the man, sit by and LET a human wedding take place... Of Course after the ceremony is over, we will have to murder the husband and take the wife back to camp for our pleasure... I assume these terms are acceptable?

Thursday, July 21st 2011, 5:15am

ok we will make sure we got the scroll of portal lol in case i guess it will be a bloody wedding might turn out a GB

Thursday, July 21st 2011, 5:19am

thanks lol

Thursday, July 21st 2011, 10:06am

Quoted from "-Draegan-;100140"

Yes! Yes! Of Course!! I give you personal guarantee Mag Nation will lay down their arms to the man, sit by and LET a human wedding take place... Of Course after the ceremony is over, we will have to murder the husband and take the wife back to camp for our pleasure... I assume these terms are acceptable?

:smile: I need to see that!

Saturday, August 13th 2011, 8:14am

Yeah Just Make sure Hexzcor is there and has alot of Beer before the wedding in Real life :smile: