You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, August 3rd 2011, 9:41pm

Collected Figurines

hi guards,

I have found the figurines 1, 2, 3, and 7
but the Antiquarian don't talk to me
thanx for your help

Thursday, August 4th 2011, 9:20am

Please check again.

Friday, August 5th 2011, 7:39am

hi,

it's ok.
thank you

Monday, August 8th 2011, 6:53am

Hi, guards.
I have the figurines 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7 and 8 but Antiquarian do not talk to me. I check him daily for 4 days and nothing :(

My accepted quest page shows:

The Rare Collector’s Figurines

An unbelievable power lies in these rare collector’s figurines that can be found all over Faeo.

Passed: The antiquarian will do further research about the collector’s figurines and try to find out what they are all about. When you have found the figurines 1, 2, 3, and 7, return to the Antiquarian.
Passed: Travel to the city square and speak with the elder. Maybe he is able to reveal the secret of the Collector’s Figurines.
Passed: Go to the port and try to find out if anyone is willing to sail to the Polar Badlands.
Passed: Keep your eyes open. The collector’s figurine can appear at any time at the most unusual places.
Current goal: Return to the Antiquarian when he has finished reading the Ancient Book.

Thanks.

Monday, August 8th 2011, 11:55am

Izik13, what is your question?

Monday, August 8th 2011, 12:58pm

Current goal: The antiquarian will do further research about the collector’s figurines and try to find out what they are all about. When you have found the figurines 1, 2, 3, and 7, return to the Antiquarian.

and i also cant talk samary (( :flag:
gloria in vita

Monday, August 8th 2011, 3:35pm

Skellington, fixed.

Saturday, August 20th 2011, 1:45am

I have figurines 1,2,3,6,7 my quest says: Current goal: The antiquarian will do further research about the collector’s figurines and try to find out what they are all about. When you have found the figurines 1, 2, 3, and 7, return to the Antiquarian.

Menachem won't talk to me!!!

Saturday, August 20th 2011, 8:13am

I also have figurines 1,2,3,6 and 7 and the antiquarian dosent want to talk to me

Saturday, August 20th 2011, 8:42am

Quoted from "Mahtan;106739"

I also have figurines 1,2,3,6 and 7 and the antiquarian dosent want to talk to me

If I am not misstaken you missing the Yeti Figurine. Go to Bair at Virgiya District, so he can take you to the Badlands, will cost you 2g unless you have 5 Shiz Beer on you. There, talk with Little Yeti and then fight the Yeti until you have 3 toys droped, talk with the little Yeti again and he will want you to have a word with his Evil Uncle. Once you defeated him, you will recieve the Yeti Figurine. Once you have all 6, go to the Swindler at Sadness, he will give you a Ancient Book, then go to Samary, then the Elder and then continue for the Chugga Figurine.

Chimera

Same for you, but don't know what your sailor guy is called.

Hope that helps. :drink:

Beuwolf

Saturday, August 20th 2011, 9:38am

Checked with Baird - there's nothing.

Current goal: The antiquarian will do further research about the collector’s figurines and try to find out what they are all about. When you have found the figurines 1, 2, 3, and 7, return to the Antiquarian.

Problem is I have those figurines but no quest from Samary.

Saturday, August 20th 2011, 10:52am

Can someone tell me where can i find a crystal of dimensions ? I`ve been in the plateau of silence, but nothing. (QQ)

Saturday, August 20th 2011, 1:35pm

found it - plateau of silence (hunt screen) - i also got a lvl 8 injure =))

Sunday, August 21st 2011, 12:55am

thanks for your post but nobody in county vurdaliya will talk to me...and it says its too dangerous to sail to the frozen lands if i try to board the ship.

Sunday, August 21st 2011, 12:55am

i guess its too late to finish the quest now so total waste of the gold i spent

Sunday, August 21st 2011, 6:56am

talk to the lady in the pub, but u r prolly correct that there is not enough time left...

Sunday, August 21st 2011, 4:35pm

but... ive killed alot of yeti but it didnt drop the all-terrain-flyrider-model -_-

Monday, August 22nd 2011, 11:23am

I am glad you all help each other with tihs quest. However, this is not the right section of the forum to do so.

Quoted from "Fairy Tale;104974"

This server is heaven, admins are angels
:love: