You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, October 16th 2010, 5:14am

I want to paypal

I am trying to paypal and it wont let me, The MMOPAY site wont load, I have less then 1hr left on my lucky star and if It expires I wont paypal sooo Admins, or who ever is in charge of figuring these things out please figure it out in the next 30 min or the 150 bucks im bout to sink in game will go right back in my pocket :devil:

Saturday, October 16th 2010, 6:05am

Im having the same problem.
I was going to pay pal. i have 5 hours left.
I have a 2x multiplier

Im hopeing that people that post here will get the chance to have their multiplier
People are like slinkies, Totally Useless. but they put a smile on your face when you push them down stairs

Saturday, October 16th 2010, 6:59am

I can't get the mmopay to load either, a bit disapointed in the system!

Saturday, October 16th 2010, 7:44am

I cannot get it to load either. im quite annoyed

Monday, October 18th 2010, 10:31am

We are sorry but it appears that MMOPay had some technical difficulties during the last weekend. As their page and technical setup are not accessible for us, there is nothing we could do or could have done. The problem seems to have been fixed by now. We apologize for the inconvenience.
:drink: