You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, August 7th 2011, 10:51am

Game Client Fault

I am writing because my game client has stopped working all together.... I have un installed, re installed about 4 times.... cleared cache and done everything necessary to make sure the fault is not with my computer or server. I believe I am not the only one on this game with this problem.
I have tried loading the web version via mozilla firefox and that does not work at all.... internet explorer barely work and the only web browser that works but very slow at loading is google chrome. Please fix these problems as I have lost 12g from entering into a fight and dying because of SERIOUS lag problems and loading faults.
All this has been an issue since friday 5th August. Very frustrating and very upsetting that I can't play a game I love so much :(:stesn:

Sunday, August 7th 2011, 12:22pm

I also forgot to add that all other uses of internet is absolutely fine but the only thing not working is this game

Sunday, August 7th 2011, 2:28pm

I am using a brazil proxy to play game....no uk ip works....but I know u work on that so pls let us know when the uk ip's can log on your servers coz lag caused by proxy is herendeus. tkx.

Sunday, August 7th 2011, 4:40pm

did you game client stop working after attending the beach party event on friday teh 5th of augest, cause my client has not worked since the fight with the magmar commander was interupted because on the magmars using there armour in the fight, was wondering if its the same problum you are having

Sunday, August 7th 2011, 5:20pm

I was not even at the beach party............ the client just stopped working all of a sudden on friday 5th..... barely able to stay online on google chrome now

Sunday, August 7th 2011, 5:23pm

will let everyone know when UK server can get back online, I am hoping for an admin to contact me maybe

Sunday, August 7th 2011, 5:27pm

So what do you suggest?
1) Clear Cache - Done.
2) Clear Temporary Internet files - Done.
3) Restart client - Done.
4) Change Internet Connection - Done.
5) Uninstall and Reinstall client - Done.
6) Format Computer - Done.

Sunday, August 7th 2011, 8:10pm

Same prob here.Client had show probs that kept escalating during the last 2 days.Re-installation worked, so far.
When you set sail for Ithaca, wish for the road to be long, full of adventures, full of knowledge.

Monday, August 8th 2011, 10:55am

Problem still not fixed..... read similar posts about this problem... exact same problems.....

Monday, August 8th 2011, 6:24pm

Just a quick update.... Client is up and running again