You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, August 16th 2011, 4:34pm

Delete my account????

Can somone delete my account "HandOfSorrow" ...it was banned yesterday cause my brother has a human account...i talked to gerarddeklosjaar, and he helped me allot so i knew why i was cursed. But he said i need to make a new account on the human side since your not allowed to have a magmar and human account on same PC. The only problem being that ive already used both my emails..one for this account and one for my 2 year old one "kealz_killer". So can at least one of these account be deleted so i can use the email????????????? Please somone help me out here??

Tuesday, August 16th 2011, 6:06pm

Your account as far as i know will not if ever be deleted, your only option is to use a different email address and if you only have one email address you will need to create another if you wish to create a new character to play this game.

Hope i helped :smile:
Mentor Help Site - https://sites.google.com/site/info4wod/

Tuesday, August 16th 2011, 6:08pm

Please write your request to support@warofdragons.com from the Email you want to change.

Tuesday, August 16th 2011, 7:04pm

thanks will send those emails.

Wednesday, August 17th 2011, 4:10am

write it in admin section

Wednesday, August 17th 2011, 8:22am

I would just make a new email... otherwise will take forever if anything is resolved at all trust! :D
Mentor Help Site - https://sites.google.com/site/info4wod/

Tuesday, December 1st 2015, 2:06pm

Delete my account???????????????????

Can somone delete my account -toff- ...it was banned and i have another acaunt pleasee :cry: deleteee