You are not logged in.

Wednesday, August 17th 2011, 6:41am

What just happened??? Did i suddenly go crazy???

05:03 Your bid has been accepted, you have paid 10
05:03 You have been outbid on the lot of Avenger Ring Repair Recipe (1 pcs). Your money has been returned by post.
05:03 You have bought a lot with Avenger Ring Repair Recipe, 1 pcs., the contents of the lot have been sent to you by post
05:03 Your bid has been accepted, you have paid 25
05:03 Your bid has been accepted, you have paid 70
05:03 You have been outbid on the lot of Rune of Demolition B'yal Recipe (1 pcs). Your money has been returned by post.
05:03 You have bought a lot with Rune of Demolition B'yal Recipe, 1 pcs., the contents of the lot have been sent to you by post
05:03 You have been outbid on the lot of Rune of Fury B'yal Recipe (1 pcs). Your money has been returned by post.
05:03 You have bought a lot with Rune of Fury B'yal Recipe, 1 pcs., the contents of the lot have been sent to you by post
05:03 Your bid has been accepted, you have paid 1
05:03 You have been outbid on the lot of Rune of Stone B'yal Recipe (1 pcs). Your money has been returned by post.
05:03 You have bought a lot with Rune of Stone B'yal Recipe, 1 pcs., the contents of the lot have been sent to you by post

I was sitting on shift in Chernag and, having viewed the page some minutes earlier, I suddenly got all these messages all at once.
My hand was not even on the mouse so i didn't suddenly have an epileptic fit and go on some wild clicking frenzy.
I was even outbidding myself!
Hitman Z

Wednesday, August 17th 2011, 10:12am

Weird. Did you check if there might be a problem with your mouse or your computer?

Quoted from "Fairy Tale;104974"

This server is heaven, admins are angels
:love:

Wednesday, August 17th 2011, 11:43pm

yeah seems to be ok. it must be from my end i think.
Hitman Z