You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, August 20th 2011, 1:06pm

Huh !!! Bad bandit

hi , today @ 11:55 game time i was playing the 1armed bandit ,
and sidenly it froze , 1 minit later i clik on the play buton i get a messag not action cant be done or soem ting like that , i clik on ok , then i get booted out of it and i get a msg telling me : The use of external programs to take advantage of the game's vulnerabilities is severely punished. You have been fined and will not have access to the game for 3 hours. :buee:

:stesn: i dont event use any programs nore nothiong , i screan shooted this msg for more proof , i havent used any program , i never do
and i cant acces the bandit any more , I think this is a mistacke because i nvr use any programes
I dunno if i have been jailed in game but it dosent seem so , I want to allert you b4 any thing too series happens ,

Monday, August 22nd 2011, 11:09am

Did you take a screenshot of this message? If so, can you please send it to support@warofdragons.com.

Quoted from "Fairy Tale;104974"

This server is heaven, admins are angels
:love:

Wednesday, August 24th 2011, 6:26pm

:yes: i did take a screan shot of the msg , kk , i will sen da msg :D

Wednesday, August 24th 2011, 6:31pm

Quoted from "Cross Knight;107148"

Did you take a screenshot of this message? If so, can you please send it to support@warofdragons.com.

umm but one-armed bandit is gone know will my msg be usefull ?

Thursday, August 25th 2011, 9:37am

This can happen when you click too quickly playing the bandit.

Quoted from "Fairy Tale;104974"

This server is heaven, admins are angels
:love: