You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, September 13th 2011, 7:22pm

Forester's Nightmare quest

I would like to report a possible problem with this quest.
Having saved it up for some time, I finally got hold of some of the emperor scorpion bile, and took to Bashka, as requested. Having got the amulet, I took it the the ranger and handed it in.
I recieved, 20,000 experience, 15 scrolls of rare poisoning, AND 4 gold 53 silver 60 copper.
This seemed great at the time, but on reflection was far to generous. So I checked on the mentor site (info4wod) and it makes no mention of any gold as part of the reward, and indeed says only 12 scroll.
Since I don't like to "cheat" please could you check this for me and remove the gold that I am sure I was not supposed to get.
Thanks,
Chelle.

I enclose the chat logs from the quest, dated 13/09/2011 and as timed

17:50 You have completed the quest The Forester's Nightmare.
17:50 ยป Rare Scroll of Poisoning: Received: 20000 experience, Rare Scroll of Poisoning[href=]*15 pcs, 4 53 80.

Tuesday, September 13th 2011, 9:00pm

Nearly all quests give additional gold since last update, its just not noted in mentor site

Wednesday, September 14th 2011, 6:13am

we are trying to keep up tho. thanks for reporting it!