You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, September 26th 2011, 4:37am

pet sound effects

i dont know if this is a bug or not but ever since i upgraded my little dragon pet to supreme skill it no longer makes the sound effects in battle like it used to. before it made a little sneezing sound and it made a giggle sound when it shot its arrow at an opponent when it is about to do an effect. could u plz look into this to see if something is wrong bcuz when i was fighting in tallaars other ppl's pets had the sound effects and mine didn't. thanks:drink:

Friday, October 28th 2011, 4:31am

i know i wrote this thread a while back but i havent received a response about my pet sound effects yet. i had asked about it and i was told that someone was going to ask support but its been a while since then and i just wanted to check to see if there is any progress in fixing this with my dragon pet bcuz i still dont hear anything when it does its effects. thanks