You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, September 29th 2011, 8:20pm

The Negators of Unarius

My The Negators of Unarius disappeared from my bag.

Friday, September 30th 2011, 11:14am

When did you last have them? When did you find out they were gone?

Quoted from "Fairy Tale;104974"

This server is heaven, admins are angels
:love:

Friday, September 30th 2011, 4:57pm

I noticed they disappeared last Sunday. I did not use them often, so I can't tell right time when they disappeared. Maybe it was after update, but mabe earlier. Also I try to get a quest for aquiring Negators of Unarius again, but quest is not available to me. First I thought that I throw them away by mistake, but some of the players who have them told me that is no "drop" option for Negators of Unarius. I did not report right away when I find out they disappeared, because there was possibility of some temporary bug (with my browser, cookies etc) and i expect they will show up again in my bag. But after few days with cleared cash and temporary files, they didnt show up and i made this report.

Thank you for response and sorry for my English.

Friday, September 30th 2011, 5:49pm

You disenchanted your Negators of Unarius on May 29. You can restore them via premium service. For more information please contact payment@warofdragons.com.

Quoted from "Fairy Tale;104974"

This server is heaven, admins are angels
:love: