You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Tuesday, October 4th 2011, 8:50pm

Tallar bug?

19:44 The battle is over: Tallaar's Halls. The winner is -Hero- [12] . big978 [12] , -malek- [12] , Borgir [12] , LokoHools [12] demonstrated enviable steadfastness.

http://warofdragons.com/instance_stat.ph…285723&finish=0

Please explaine me what happ as in halls rules says valor elixirs doesn't work

as u can see borgir is on second position....wanna know if this is a bug or so...and if it is I would like my valor bonus for second position.

Thank you.

Wednesday, October 5th 2011, 10:28am

Valor elixirs don't work in the Tallaar's Halls. Why would you belive he used one?

Quoted from "Fairy Tale;104974"

This server is heaven, admins are angels
:love:

Wednesday, October 5th 2011, 11:16am

@ cross knight

valour exilers work if they are used just before instance is gonna over

it dont doubles the valour we made in hall but it doubles the valoud we recieved as a reward which we get on rank :)

hope this can clear big answer aswell ;)

Wednesday, October 5th 2011, 11:57am

big978

I checked the logs of this battlefield. You did actually receive the bonus for second place.

hellrocker 27

The final rewards are fixed values that are not influenced by Valor elixirs.

Quoted from "Fairy Tale;104974"

This server is heaven, admins are angels
:love:

Wednesday, October 5th 2011, 12:00pm

They double the value of those same fixed rewards, so when Borgir came 4th with his valour pot, he got double the reward for 4th place which made him get overall more valour than Big did....Doesnt change anything since big still gets 2nd place valour bonus.

Wednesday, October 5th 2011, 2:18pm

@ cross

we do get double valour of bonus

and its not from some days before..

even when u use valour pot and come out there is a msg in chat that says the reward has been doubled

Thursday, October 6th 2011, 2:36pm

Ok, tkx for answers, as long as I got my right valor bonus I don't care what others get:)))....and about using valor pots and geting double valor I am sure cross will sort it out:)))

@cross, borgir had valor elixir on him, I was checking after hall...but u have only my word here for that