You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, October 9th 2011, 9:46pm

simple question can someone answer?

i just wanted to know if i become healer at lvl 4 can i still earn BoE rep without having to give up my healer proff??
Sleepy.L

Sunday, October 9th 2011, 9:53pm

BoE reputation is available only to players who have reached at least level 5.

Sunday, October 9th 2011, 10:16pm

Quoted from "--SleepyLion--;114339"

i just wanted to know if i become healer at lvl 4 can i still earn BoE rep without having to give up my healer proff??

:glance:Do you want to become the legendary evil doctor?

Monday, October 10th 2011, 6:50pm

@AbominationH - Yes...sounds fun ahahah

@Fairy Tale - Thanks For NOT answering my question :)
Sleepy.L

Monday, October 10th 2011, 6:56pm

I did, noob, you're just slow. You asked if you can become a healer on 4 and get BoE rep, I gave you a hint that you can't get BoE before level 5. Slow Lion LOL

Wednesday, October 12th 2011, 1:53am

the only way that u can be admitted into the Brotherhood of evil, is if u are not a healer or locksmith, so to answer ur question. no.

Wednesday, October 12th 2011, 10:16am

Quoted from "Mantis;114725"

the only way that u can be admitted into the Brotherhood of evil, is if u are not a healer or locksmith, so to answer ur question. no.

Sorry but that is slightly wrong. To become a BoE member you have to be a lvl 5 as FT said, and you can have a 3rd profession as a Locksmith if you so want. Or wait to lvl 6 and become a Executioner. If you choose to be a Healer you can only become a BoV member, but if you are a Locksmith you can also choose BoV once you have reached a skill level of 30 as a Locksmith.

Hope that clearify it all. =)

Beuwolf