You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, October 30th 2011, 5:06pm

Hidden treasure

Ok...I understand it takes luck to find library to get hidden treasure...but when I got there I expect to have something....the only think I got is : It is empty. You have been here before.

I haven't got any chess pcs. Pls I have spend a lot of money to get there...been kiked to many times out with out finding library, at list if i get there 1 time from 10 give me the reward.:((((

Sunday, October 30th 2011, 6:47pm

It is empty. You have been here before. again.....2 times in a row...come on guys I am wasting money here for nothing?:(((((

Monday, October 31st 2011, 5:21am

same problem , i was here first time successfully(3chesses),then 3 droppings from here,then success(3 chesses),then again success and again 3 chesses but every time different, and now walked here half of hour and finally came to library and it write It is empty. You have been here before. , why? glitch? i scare to try to go here again)

Monday, October 31st 2011, 10:39am

Are you sure you didn't check the treasure before? Can you provide the date and time when that happened?

Quoted from "Fairy Tale;104974"

This server is heaven, admins are angels
:love:

Monday, October 31st 2011, 11:46am

Cross I have better than that, after happend first time I have contacted magmar guard-cryocore and when I have been second time he was watching my progress, I understood he has some log files and print screens...don't know what realy are those but maybe will help u to find out what realy happend

Monday, October 31st 2011, 11:50am

To begin with I only need to know the time when that happened.

Monday, October 31st 2011, 11:53am

well basicaly u can have as refferince point the hour I post the messages...so for the first time was arrownd 17.40-18.00...and second time was 19.30-19.50 yestarday

Monday, October 31st 2011, 12:10pm

I think forum hours is different of game hours.....so pls if can make the right adjustments....thank you

Monday, October 31st 2011, 12:47pm

You have already emptied the treasure three times. That's the maximum amount of times you can use it.

Monday, October 31st 2011, 12:51pm

are u kidding me??? were does it says u can have only 3 times???