You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, November 3rd 2011, 8:26pm

Let's Make a Deal bugged?

On my 10th attempt i reached stage 5, i gambled. Instead of either going on to tell me what i won or just going back to the first screen and giving me a message saying i lost everything.. it just returned me to location screen, no system messages or anythin. When i click on the game again it says 'No quests are currently available'

In my accepted quests its still their, it says:

Let's Make a Deal!
Come and try my game! Be sure that the bravest warriors can win the biggest prize!

Passed:
Passed:
Passed:
Passed:
Passed:
Current goal:

All the fields blank :/

Thursday, November 3rd 2011, 8:41pm

same problem, and I have in my back pack, god knows form where :

Vouchder for an Elixir of Invisibility
Voucher for a Wind Elixir of Valor
Voucher for a Resource Box
Voucher for Elixirs
Voucher for a gift

Now when I try to go back and play it giving me a message saying : No quests are currently available!
And when I try to change Vouchers I get : You do not have enough artifacts in your backpack!

My backpack is 32/37 right now

Thursday, November 3rd 2011, 8:44pm

i got a message that i has received deviation axe and barbarian cuisses and some other itens, when i clicked to stop and get that prizes, i didnt got the vouchers to took that itens
also got same problem as ramgam2 "Instead of either going on to tell me what i won or just going back to the first screen and giving me a message saying i lost everything.. "

Thursday, November 3rd 2011, 9:17pm

and yes I have same thing in my accepted quests :

Passed:
Passed:
Passed:
Passed:
Passed:
Current goal:

Thursday, November 3rd 2011, 10:12pm

The issue Ramgam2 and Acrohad should be fixed. I completed the quest for you two. Anyone who had the same problem, please notify us here with the time when that happened. Don't use this thread for any other issues!

shadownight, please send a .cl file of the chat messages you received to support@warofdragons.com as we couldn't retrace your issue.

Quoted from "Fairy Tale;104974"

This server is heaven, admins are angels
:love:

Thursday, November 3rd 2011, 10:46pm

Unfortunaly i was playing on google chrome browser,what can i do so?

Friday, November 4th 2011, 12:43am

Same problem as Ramgam2 and Acro:

Let's Make a Deal!
Come and try my game! Be sure that the bravest warriors can win the biggest prize!

Passed:
Passed:
Passed:
Passed:
Current goal:

Friday, November 4th 2011, 10:24am

Starflare: fixed

Friday, November 4th 2011, 8:39pm

Hello, same problem to me. Bought coins already but cant take part.it said : No quests are currently available!

Let's Make a Deal!

Passed:
Passed:
Passed:
Passed:
Current goal:

Friday, November 11th 2011, 10:28pm

as the bug was fixed after the area was closed i cant use 16 coins. How can i use them or exchange them now? or may i get back the money for it please? thx in advance

Monday, November 14th 2011, 10:36am

Keep the coins, you will be able to use them in future events.

Quoted from "Fairy Tale;104974"

This server is heaven, admins are angels
:love: