You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Wednesday, November 16th 2011, 2:05am

Lost a item.

How you all doing?

I was battling away got a drop of a Mammoth Boots.

I was in a group at the time and it all of a sudden disapeared from my Distrubution.

Not sure I think this has happened before with some scolls.

If you can get that replaced back to me (the mammoth boots) that would be great.

PS A mammoth shirt would be better or Dodger equipment other than the Twilight, can't ask for that but if you could get my things back that would be good.

Thank you for your time.
Oh yes and please
Dragoner

Wednesday, November 16th 2011, 2:17am

20:47 ยป Mammoth Boots: Your party received Mammoth Boots [href=]*1 pcs

Wednesday, November 16th 2011, 11:53am

What loot distribution settings did ypou have?

Quoted from "Fairy Tale;104974"

This server is heaven, admins are angels
:love:

Wednesday, November 16th 2011, 12:58pm

by looks of time recived to post time it was probs in party for longer than 3 hrs which would of ment it disapears

Thursday, November 17th 2011, 10:31am

Not sure of the time when it was lost, but we all agree that I did have a that particular drop.

If it can be returned to me then great but if not then it is a hard lesson learned.

Thanks for your time, how do you reeroll but with some of the equipment that I do have.
Once again no that does not happen.

Anyways thanks for your time.

Dragoner

Thursday, November 17th 2011, 10:33am

Oh and Cross Knight, it was set at leader distributes.
Don't see a edit button for my last post.

Dragoner