You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, November 17th 2011, 2:53pm

new bug i want my uk rep

13:14 ยป Badge of 5th Victory: You have received the Badge of 5th Victory[href=]*1 pcs for your five consecutive Arena victories.
but when i go and clam it it says i do not have it yet

Thursday, November 17th 2011, 3:03pm

and when i look its not in back pack also

Thursday, November 17th 2011, 3:05pm

you make the fight in english server or polish or german server??

Thursday, November 17th 2011, 3:11pm

Quoted from "jppinhal;120137"

you make the fight in english server or polish or german server??

polish but still i got it i won i should get it the rep

Thursday, November 17th 2011, 3:20pm

yes, i have same problem in other servers

Thursday, November 17th 2011, 3:40pm

Same problem i dont have Badge of first and i recieved no valour for winning

Thursday, November 17th 2011, 3:51pm

and my spheres are not counting also i an still at 114 i should be at 119 and like he said valor dont count also

Thursday, November 17th 2011, 4:08pm

I handed in a Sphere to get 1 point in last battlefield also not counting up for me (http://warofdragons.com/instance_stat.ph…40&server_id=12)

Thursday, November 17th 2011, 5:03pm

cc

On the intermerged battle fields i finished the battle field, but i got nothing. no scalps, no valor. what's going on?

Thursday, November 17th 2011, 5:09pm

same here, I get badges and spheres from english server, but not from the german or polish :(

Thursday, November 17th 2011, 5:11pm

Inter Server Battlefield Bug

I tried the new Inter-server Battlefield but I think I will wait til bugs are worked out as I dont think at this time it is worth it. Even if there is chance for a Red Weapon as there is no gaurantee I would win one. I ended up on what I could determine was the Polish Server. We won 1:5 and I should of recieved scalps and Achievement and when I returned to our Server they were not present. So I wasted my potions etc for no return. So basically threw me money away.

Thursday, November 17th 2011, 5:22pm

Unfortunately when the inter server battlefields were opened there was an issue when you came back from battlefileds that took place on the Polish server. These were not counted, which means you got back everything you used there (elixirs, summons etc.), but you also didin't get any rewards.

This issue has now been fixed and you can continue with fighting players form other servers. Have fun!