You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, November 18th 2011, 7:15pm

Too many arena bugs

hello :) :beer:
a few mins ago me and Areg had two interserver arenas.while the first one was ok vs DE players, the 2nd one had many bugs vs PL players.
1) lost clan chat (but not alliance) :ogo:
2) forum button lead to PL server for me (cant say about Areg) dont know if it was supposed to work this way since we went to PL server

3) my char didnt load in fight (yet after a few sec (but too late for me) i could use mount + horn).

4)Areg died by timeout too but only after a few moves.
18:56 Areg (COM): can't move
18:56 Areg (COM): :Smile_Sick:
18:56 Areg (COM): :cry::Smile_cry2:
18:57 Areg (COM): Areg (COM) [6] killed by time-out:Smile_be-gadost::Smile_cry2:

http: // warofdragons . pl/instance_stat . php?instance_id=6395282&finish=0

http: // warofdragons . pl/fight_info . php?fight_id=127319544&page=0&stat=0&server_id=0

For me: 18:00 Some of your items have been damaged: Northern Wind Pauldrons (-1), Northern Wind Long Dagger (-1), Chrome Cuisses (-1), Northern Wind Chainmail Shirt (-1).
For Areg : 18:00 Some of your items have been damaged: Slayer of Giants Helmet (-1), Slayer of Giants Gauntlets (-1), Resistance Armour (-1), Slayer of Giants Pauldrons (-1).

Hope we both can have our win series, items durability and maybe my hotn usage back :)
When you set sail for Ithaca, wish for the road to be long, full of adventures, full of knowledge.

Friday, November 18th 2011, 7:26pm

Too many bugs to combat screen I suddenly can not active, cause I killed by time out.and i also had 5solts can't used. My chance of five wins also lost.
Hope we both can have our win series, items durability and maybe my hotn usage back

Monday, November 21st 2011, 1:22pm

admins, please fix lag on other servers. fights wont load. after many times of just dying by timeout on other servers i stopped going.

Tuesday, November 22nd 2011, 12:00pm

"backpack" "hunting" "location" etc didn't load.
My character wouldn't load in fights
(Polish server)
Pls fix lag :/
"Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once"

Wednesday, November 23rd 2011, 10:33pm

Prison

I payed 200g for my curse to be freed, but when i click on location get this:You cannot enter the location because no portal has been set up!
In prison it is this:You do not have any punishments!

So, why still i am not free to go!?
Plese, free me, i payed for that....!

:help:

Thursday, November 24th 2011, 3:10am

your are out of jail now. U should not have any problems.

Thursday, November 24th 2011, 12:22pm

inter server not working

i went into an arena and as it loaded me into the arena it refreshed my page and took my character to another server

when i was in the arena i got attacked and my fight wouldn't load i tried to summon my mount but the game kept saying error not allowed

http://warofdragons.pl/instance_stat.php…480440&finish=1

that is the arena link

Friday, November 25th 2011, 7:35pm

Uhm

Eeh I dk what to say...I updated everything I possible could..

No wait rewind!.........................

Basically when this interserver started, I joined the BFs like any other valor nub, but to my shock I saw them godamn PL server battles never load! I mean 20 outta 20 times in arena, not a single time it loaded booo...

Anyways I updated the client and flash and stuffs and gave it a try again. But lol, eventhough the loadin speed for .com has greatly increased, PL stays the same. Now I cant get any feats nor fights done in interser cause I keep on gettin PL fights and dyin without the fight screen loading. Its annoying, so I was wondering is there any cure for it?

Mind you I play from china, where the internet speed is horrible...so I even took a VPN server to speed things up, but eventhough the .com playin condition greatly increased, PL is as horrible as usual.
Everythin is bloody boring ~~~~:bee:

Saturday, November 26th 2011, 2:29pm

Problem with my Game client in loading fight in arena and cc .. "special when i enter in other server (pl & de)"

Dear Admins.. There is a probelm in fight loading from game client in arena or cc when i go in to other server.. my fight loads up to 96% or 97% and it stops loading fight. i got kicked out becasue of timeout somany times. i have cleared all IE Cache still i have problem andlater i reinstalled client still same problem. still i have same problem.

But "My fight load from google Chorme". am switching to google chrom when i enter in to other server. i have a question if my fight is loading from google chrome why not from Game Cilent. i like to play with game cilent, it works very smoothly in this server. but as i enter to other server it a hell to me:buee:..

please solve this problem.... i missed red victory badge 2-3times becasue of fight not loading.

Saturday, November 26th 2011, 5:07pm

+1 i agree him. i died a lot of times

Saturday, November 26th 2011, 7:35pm

between 5am and 7 am game time this morning ,client crashed over and over again for many of us, responce time went upp to 1550 and had 1 red line on signal. dident help to clear catche restart comp + routers modems still some few crashes but improved a bit during daytime again. but now at nigth its starting to get messy so i hope this will be improved sometimes in the future:)

Saturday, November 26th 2011, 7:37pm

I don`t have sound when in fight anymore. I don`t hear the hits, blocks, crits, etc. ... What should I do ?

Sunday, November 27th 2011, 9:34am

+1 I experienced that too............

Monday, November 28th 2011, 3:41pm

1) lost clan chat (but not alliance)
2) forum button lead to PL server for me (cant say about Areg) dont know if it was supposed to work this way since we went to PL server

Both are not bugs,. While you are in a BG on the Polish server for example your character is transferred to that server.

We are currently woring on a fix to the lag issues.