You are not logged in.

Monday, November 21st 2011, 8:01pm

Massive extortion! II

I must to do this, beacause orginal thread was closed by you, without giving any good answer about the problem with bugs and takening money from players, knowing about bug and let us to abuse it and no solution for it....you got our money, and give us big nothing for it, and now want more.....yes....contact support, but they also do nothing, they also don't answering on questions and problems....
What it is with horseshoes? They don't work.....
I admit, i was abuse bug, but only after Cross Knight write on this forum that it is solved....
And i have had 57 silver horseshoes and 35 gold (+-few) and they didn't work, got nothing from chests..only common stuff, nothing special....
I want to pay 200g for jail out, but i learned and see that i could be punished again for same reason, no garantiee here....so it could be wise to give up!!

Tuesday, November 22nd 2011, 10:55am

Quoted from "--Vizoro--;120720"

orginal thread was closed by you, without giving any good answer about the problem with bugs and takening money from players

yes....contact support, but they also do nothing, they also don't answering on questions and problems....

Really???? Oh, that's VERY strange... how is it possible? It NEVER happens in that way... :D :D :D

Tuesday, November 22nd 2011, 12:10pm

What it is with horseshoes? They don't work.....
I admit, i was abuse bug, but only after Cross Knight write on this forum that it is solved....
And i have had 57 silver horseshoes and 35 gold (+-few) and they didn't work, got nothing from chests..only common stuff, nothing special....

You have Abuse of game bugs curse, which means you've played Halloween games without spending money for coins. And about the horseshoes - really depends on luck. I know ppl who has more than 10 GHS (which they won without abuse) and they're getting only pots and heals. Also I saw the last Precious chests trade fair one guy lvl 4-5 who had achievement only for 1 opened purple chest, but he got Titan belt ( That was before the Halloween event so maybe he didn't have any golden HS).
Also from the way you got your horseshoes you have to think on that they are not working because they were bug :))
And about that there is no guarantee if you pay your 200g - there is 100% guarantee you will not be jailled again for the same if you stop abuse with it :)) As long as you obey the game rules you will stay out of troubles... and the jail :rose:
Toff, bahebak habibi ! :love:

Friday, November 25th 2011, 11:14am

Unfortunately several of us have been and are still ill, so we were not able to answer in the forum or emails sent to support. As soon as we are back on track we will look at your issue and replay to your email. However, we cannot discuss individual bans in the forum.