You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, November 24th 2011, 3:51pm

Miss Christmas Faeo 2011!!

Hi beautiful human & magmar ladies!

So its winter time and Christmas will soon be here! Rosy cheeks, fur lined armor and those cute mage Ugg boot lookalikes are a must! To celebrate such a wonderful season I propose we bring back our always successful Miss Faeo Competition – Christmas 2011 version! It’s a great way of practicing mirror poses plus this year’s winner will get a Surprise Gift!!

Rules? There are no rules! Just post a nice picture of yourself in a winter setting, plus a little information about yourself (where you are from, what your interests are, if you win will you try and bring world peace, etc)

The winner will be decided by the number of votes they got over all, counted by a secret panel of judges and the winner announced on the 12th of December!
Jingle Bells and all that!

Have fun!

Jaya [8] 

Intermediate

Thursday, November 24th 2011, 4:56pm

Awesome idea Ephy!!! I have seen the past competitions and they look sooo much fun!!

As some girls can get a bit embarassed I've decided to be the 1st to post! (It's me last year at a Fancy Dress Party!)

Friday, November 25th 2011, 1:54am

+.........

Quoted from "Jaya;121116"

Awesome idea Ephy!!! I have seen the past competitions and they look sooo much fun!!

As some girls can get a bit embarassed I've decided to be the 1st to post! (It's me last year at a Fancy Dress Party!)

Friday, November 25th 2011, 3:00am

+1 to Jaya...absolutely gorgeous

Friday, November 25th 2011, 4:17am

I agree with bone +1 looking good hun

Friday, November 25th 2011, 4:19am

hmm, I believe Jaya looks like the best out of the lot. +1 for Jaya!!

Friday, November 25th 2011, 5:23am

Jaya is smoking and I vote for her.
Forming grammatically correct sentences is for the normal individual the prerequisite for any submission to social laws. No one is suppose to be ignorant of grammaticality; those who are belong in special institutions. The unity of language is fundamentally political.

Friday, November 25th 2011, 9:49am

+1 for Jaya :)

Friday, November 25th 2011, 10:03am

Jaya :love:

Friday, November 25th 2011, 1:01pm

jaya all the way

Hostilis Humanis  VAMPXIII [12] 

Pilsbury Dough Boy

Friday, November 25th 2011, 1:40pm

Love you jaya but for sake of fun and making it a competition. I'm going left field style and nominating PureVenom. :smile: Hey someone has to make it exciting.

P.S. Sorry in advance if I embarrass you venom it's kind of what I do. :lol:

Jaya [8] 

Intermediate

Friday, November 25th 2011, 1:54pm

Yes! PureVenom in the competition PLEASE! Everybody must be sick and tired of staring at my cankles by now!! ;)

Friday, November 25th 2011, 1:54pm

:lol: Thanks Vamp but i don't have an xmas pic up so i can't be nominated :p

Friday, November 25th 2011, 1:55pm

Quoted from "PureVenom;121233"

nothing that cant be made! :-) come on... make it more fun, you probably have a christmas outfit around....

Jaya [8] 

Intermediate

Friday, November 25th 2011, 1:59pm

Quoted from "PureVenom;121233"

Rules? There are no rules! Just post a nice picture of yourself in a winter setting

Winter setting - not Xmas necessarily - I just like to get my kink on :dance:

Pilsbury Dough Boy

Friday, November 25th 2011, 2:08pm

Only rule is no nudie pics those can be sent to my personal E-mail for judging. :lol: Just kidding ..... so thats vampxiii@lolyouthoughtthiswouldbearealemailaddress.com :smile: Nah quite happy with my lovely lady just have to stir the shiz a bit sometimes.

Friday, November 25th 2011, 2:16pm

i nominate Ephy no matter what she says XD

Pilsbury Dough Boy

Friday, November 25th 2011, 2:43pm

WOW Email overload.
[video=youtube;C_S5cXbXe-4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_S5cXbXe-4[/video]

Indeed mr. cat indeed.

Friday, November 25th 2011, 4:08pm

Quoted from "VAMPXIII;121229"

P.S. Sorry in advance if I embarrass you venom it's kind of what I do. :lol:

troll wanna be...
Forum Troll Assistance Representative :dragon:

Pilsbury Dough Boy

Friday, November 25th 2011, 5:03pm

@skysleyar

1. My intent was to contribute to subject at hand the embarrassment was merely an after the fact comment.

2. Want to be troll? Perhaps you need to re read your title. I have no intention of being a lacky to annoyances.

3. How are both trolls being out trolled by funnier satyrical comments, and yet only comment they can make are unfunny pointless remarks directed at me?

Now back to the topic at hand jaya believe it's your turn.