You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Saturday, November 26th 2011, 4:14am

If a tree gets one bad branch, it doesn't mean you need to burn the entire forrest down!

Recently there was a bug that I reported, with the clan totems. No reason to describe it, admins are aware of it. It got "fixed" as I was told by admins - and checked around a bit myself, and it seemed well.

Except now, nobody can upgrade the clan totems at all. That is, regardless of whether you have 4000 reputation (just 1 minimal essence donation), or 76000, like we do (which took tens of hours of many people to achieve), you are stuck with a level 5 totem and no way to upgrade it.

If you break a toe-nail, do you amputate your leg?

If your cat catches a cold, do you put it down?

Why can't you make the game run normally, the way it's intended to run, instead of giving us all-or-nothing scenarios?
12:11 KingPin : Strong clan lookin for slave clan plz apply to moonwalker

Monday, November 28th 2011, 4:02pm

We are currently investigating why this issue happened. To avoid further isues we have deactivated this quest temporarily. As soon as this has been cleared this quest will be available again. Thanks for your patience.