You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Friday, December 2nd 2011, 6:06am

server meltdown

a few minutes ago im sure i just experienced freezing, and unable to load the page, and it's hard to maintain your position in the game, sucks for rainys, sucks for just the checkers like me

Friday, December 2nd 2011, 8:16am

it seems like its only happening to some areas... im crashing and cant stay on the server. while others arnt experiencing any troubles at all

Friday, December 2nd 2011, 8:23am

this happened last time already now again and getting disqualified and having armor damage in bloodbattle is not good. another free elders blessing not worth it not to mention disaapear after few days only

Friday, December 2nd 2011, 11:58am

hey the admins and mail ru must really care about the players that this was thier respone......Unfortunately we had some issues with the server this morning. These have now been fixed.

Talk about take people for granted not even a apology offered i wish i could offer such bad service in my job and still get paid.

then again what did we expect from a server thats advertised as the english serverbut only has admin available in euro timezone....alot of players are not on in the euro timezone that admins are available so dont get help for at least 12 to 24 hours from admins

I hope someone in your management might read this and do something but i doubt they care as long as they are lining thier pockets with money

Saturday, December 3rd 2011, 1:00pm

Quoted from "Leadbelly;122256"

hey the admins and mail ru must really care about the players that this was thier respone......Unfortunately we had some issues with the server this morning. These have now been fixed.

Talk about take people for granted not even a apology offered i wish i could offer such bad service in my job and still get paid.

then again what did we expect from a server thats advertised as the english serverbut only has admin available in euro timezone....alot of players are not on in the euro timezone that admins are available so dont get help for at least 12 to 24 hours from admins

I hope someone in your management might read this and do something but i doubt they care as long as they are lining thier pockets with money

yvil cares, alot, trust me