You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, December 5th 2011, 3:51pm

lilimeer abusing game glitch

We agreed to trade for mam boots for 5g no tax, he changed the amount of cash at the last moment to 5s. as far as im aware it is meant to reset the trade if any thing in the trade is changed once ready has been clicked this did not happen.

i provide chat logs of the trade
14:32 [href=] lilimeer [2][>[href=] has invited you to trade. Click here[target=] to start trading.
14:33 KindBud » Aaron AcidHeart: hehe ya workin on finishin sor now and then og maybe tomorrow
14:33 You have paid a fee of: 13 47
14:33 » Mammoth Boots: You have sold some item(s):Mammoth Boots [href=]
14:33 You have received: 5

Monday, December 5th 2011, 5:03pm

it happens to me also, but for my exe pauldrons and we dealed 8g and he changed to 8s

Monday, December 5th 2011, 5:22pm

14:25 lilimeer » Black Jack: ? buy cuisses 7 gold ?
14:25 Black Jack » lilimeer: 15 g
14:26 lilimeer » Black Jack: 9 gold :S
14:26 [href=] lilimeer [2][>[href=] has invited you to trade. Click here[target=] to start trading.
14:26 You have paid a fee of: 11 85
14:26 » Executioner Cuisses: You have sold some item(s):Executioner Cuisses[href=]
14:26 You have received: 9

So he lied to me too and payed 9 silver

Monday, December 5th 2011, 5:42pm

thats why we have admins here to approve the trades... hence the contracts area... horrible to hear.. but if you went through the trade via contrats & guard approval this wouldnt of happened.

Monday, December 5th 2011, 7:00pm

http://warofdragons.com//user_info.php?nick=lilimeer
he is multi... Can we get our goods back?

Tuesday, December 6th 2011, 11:07am

I don't see how there is a glitch.

Thursday, December 8th 2011, 7:25pm

it is the same with: http://warofdragons.com//user_info.php?nick=haheLLe...he wanted to buy my mamooth boots for 8g so i said ok and we traded and at the last minute he swapped it to 8s instead!.

Friday, December 9th 2011, 12:22am

It's called fast trading: he must be good at clicking rapidly to change numbers fast while the thing tries to download. I've seen this too many times in other games, so i rarely bother selling personal unless it's clannie or a friend.

Friday, December 9th 2011, 6:53am

Quoted from "small_man;123180"

it is the same with: http://warofdragons.com//user_info.php?nick=haheLLe...he wanted to buy my mamooth boots for 8g so i said ok and we traded and at the last minute he swapped it to 8s instead!.

User not found! - hes no longer there

Friday, December 9th 2011, 11:59am

If you check before you click ok there is no danger for you. Just be more careful.