You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Legend: Legacy of the Dragons Forum. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Thursday, December 8th 2011, 2:10pm

Issues

Once again 'maintainance' has caused more issues with the game than making it better or making any improvments. Maybe one day we'll actually get some ppl that can actually do programming :lol:

A list of issues i have currently found:

When picking the item will not complete and you get stuck
Mobs will no longer respawn once killed
BFs are now only registering THIS server and are not currently linked to the interserver

And i'm pretty sure there will beother stuff too, its a joke to have admins that don't test stuff before releasing it to the public, if i was to do that i'd get sacked!!

Thursday, December 8th 2011, 5:22pm

We are sorry for any inconveniences that happened to you. Unfortunately not everything can be tested since there are situations that cannot be foreseen and certain issues might only occur with lots of players on the server. Please let us know if any of the issues persist.

The lovely head injury I have right now is something I received from tetting :smile:

Friday, December 9th 2011, 10:45pm

Can you repair your clients once and for all ? HOw many times we should die on rainbow,its stuck stuck stuck i die 3-5 times in one rainbow,game is stuck and get error,im not only one ... and dont blame it on internet its perfect.

Monday, December 12th 2011, 4:18pm

And again dying becouse u cant fix client

Wednesday, December 14th 2011, 12:22pm

If you have any issues, please do not hijack threads that are about completely different issues and provide detailed information.